His House

Dreams Of No Mind (Part 1)
(Sorry if this is crap, on FaceTime to my boyfriend....embarrassment...)
Oh wow, some moment that was. But now I'm at his. His house. He is home alone, we are home alone. What do I do? What do I say? But before I can finish my sentance....in my mind, fuck dammit I couldn't even talk. He had stepped infront of me. 'A hello would of been lovely bro.' I manage to slur out. What had I drunk. 'Just shut up, and let me do the talking.' He demanded. 'Yes sir.' I say playfully and salute him. I'm sitting on his couch, drunk as hell and surprisingly comfy. He sits next to me, 'sit on my lap.' He demands once again. 'But I'm hea...' I can't finish, he had lifted me, off my ass and onto his lap. Fucking hell he is strong. Now I'm sitting on his lap. Gazing into his eyes, waiting for a reaction, yet once again, before I can speak, his lips are locked on mine. This time he means it, I couldn't let go if I tried, mentally and physically. Just like before, he is in charge, and I will not refuse. No way. I need to toughen up, I need to be in charge. Even though this is his house, he is mine. And mine only. The emo girl that hid away is now ahead of the game. Wait, does this make him my boyfriend? I'm not even paying attention to what's going on, I've just been kissing him. We are laying on his bed now, how the fuck has he carried me? I'm lost. I'm confused. Yet I'm loving it. He is laying on top of me, holding me down. Kissing me, rough, and passionately. I'm scared yet so exited. This is getting harder. I have forced my arms up. I'm now holding down his neck, playing with his soft hair. His gelled up quiff, it's adorable. He's liking it. And so am I. His hands slip down from my shoulders and onto my waist. But no, they went further.
**THIS PARAGRAPH OR TWO ARE GOING TO BE DISGUSTING AND FAIRLY SEXUAL. PLEASE DO NOT READ ON IF THIS ISNT YOUR THING...IM SORRY I LIKE WRITING ABOUT THIS.**
**This story will no longer be continued. Sorry, it is crap anyway so you probably won't mind. Thank You for everyone who read so far though.**
**Well hello there, some shit went on but I'm back, and I'm actually gonna write on a schedule. Because last time I sucked at that. Enjoy this mildly pornographic book.**
Awake and Unconscious (part 2)
I wake up next to him. He's smiling in his sleep. How cute. But I'm so confused, I can mildly remember him bringing me to his bedroom. But what happened last night. But then I remember something even more important. The envelope he gave me at the party, it's still in my pocket. But before I can get it, he stirs. Sits up, looks at me. I pretend to be asleep. But I don't think he fell for it. He laughed, kissed my forehead and went to have a shower. I sit up, and get the envelope.
It reads,
I realise I'm imperfect.
I realise I'm probably not the one.
So I'm sorry for all this trouble.
But I'm so pleased you have come.
I'm sorry I'm not cute,
I'm sorry I'm a mystery.
But now I'm asking you to be mine,
Say yes? Come here and kiss me.
---------------------------------------
The poem is decorated with what looked like a line of blood at the bottom of the page. I sit there is disbelief. And I must of sat there for a while, because the next time I looked up he had walked in the door. I was still holding the poem. 'Well?' He looked at me puzzled. So I gave him his answer. I gestured for him to come back to bed. He did. Sat down right next to me, he stared. A million thoughts going through my head I held his neck and kissed him. Memories came flooding back from last night as he lay me down and played with what was now his.
Happiness? (part 3)
After what had seemed like just minutes of playing around and being all round cute, I realised it had been hours. So to anyone who hadn't seen me and Pheonix last night, I'd been missing for quite a while. Why should I go back. What is there that I want there. "tell me," he began, laying, watching me,"tell me everything your thinking."
**hey guys, sorry it's being months between updates. This story is becoming a chore to write. I feel my inspiration for this fucked up love story is slowly and painfully dying. I'll try, for Katie anyway ;P xo**