46

"I got an idea," he walks towards Rick and pointing out the bat instantly, "Eenie meenie miney mo catch," he went down the row like they were playing a big game of duck, duck, goose, "a tiger by his toe. If he hollers," the bat went from Carl to Eugene, "let him," the bat was over Sam next, "go." She couldn't make eye contact with him as she kept her glaze on Carl, "My mother told me," he's passing up Rick again, Sam glanced over, "to pick the very best one," Sam breath shakes as she breathes out, "and you are," he paused smiling down the row towards Sam then pointed the bat at Abraham, "it." Negan's voice deepens as he explains the consequences of interrupting, "Anybody moves, anybody says anything, cut the boy's other eye out and feed it to his father, and then we'll start. You can breathe. You can blink. You can cry. Hell, you're all gonna be doing that."

Abraham does a peace sign with his hand towards Sam's side, Sam wants to laugh at his Abraham-ness but then she hears Sasha suck in a sharp breath before choking back a sob. That was for her. Lucille flies up, Negan's hands wrapped around the end, he looked like he was playing that arcade game Sam loved as a kid whack a mole was it? Abraham falls forward but gets back up, "Oh! Look at that! Taking it like a champ!" He laughs, Abraham turns his attention back to Negan, who's still smiling wickedly back, "Suck my nuts." He chuckles before continuing, almost everyone is sobbing Carl sees Sam glance at him before looking down at the ground, hair in the way of her face so he couldn't tell if she was crying. Carl forced himself to look back and Abraham's beaten and bloody non-existing head and body. Sam's hand slowly moved over to Eugene's and she gripped it, they weren't holding hands since his was palm down but it was the best she could do to try to comfort their friend and family member.

"Did you hear that? He said, 'Suck my nuts'," Negan says it like it's the funniest thing, "Phew. Oh, my goodness! Look at this!," he's obviously referring back to Lucille as he flicks it their way, splatting across Rick's face, "You guys, look at my dirty girl!" He approaches Rosita, "Sweetheart Lay your eyes on this," when she keeps her head down, breath shaky, and teary eyed Negan sighs looking back at Abraham's battered brains, "Oh, damn. Were you -Were you together? That sucks. But if you were, you should know there was a reason for all this. Red-" he pointed, Sam couldn't look up in fear of loosing it and trying to kill the bastard, "and hell, he was, is, and will ever be red. He just took one or six or seven for the team! So takea damn look," he waved the bat in front of Rosita, Sam gripped tighter to the back of Eugene's head, "Take a damn look"

And like Sam wanted to, Daryl flies forward not being able to keep his cool, he punches Negan in the jaw. He's tackled in seconds and Sam gasps as she covers her mouth not wanting to see another friend die. "Daryl," Rick yelled. "No, oh no," Negan's voice booms over Rick's. He wiped his mouth and chuckled, "That? Oh, my!" He points again, this time at Daryl, "That is a no-no. The whole thing-not one bit of that shit flies here." Someone started crying, "you just don't learn do you? First the little future serial killer, then Romeo here, now your badass."

Dwight pointed Daryl's own cross bow at him, and Sam softly gasped, "Do you want me to do it? Right here." Daryl grunted from under the man holding him down, "No. No, you don't kill them not until you try a little. And anyway that's not how it works. Now, I already told you people, first one's free, then, what'd I say?" Negan said like he expected someone to answer, they pulled Daryl back to the line, "I said I would shut that shit down! No exceptions. Now, I don't know what kind of lying assholes you've been dealing with but I'm a man of my word," he smiled at Sam, she glared back, "First impressions are important. I need you to know me," his hands gripped tighter around the bat, "So back to it."

Lucille impacted with Glenn's head, everyone gasps. Maggie screams bloody murder. Glenn looked back up groggy, his eye was popping out of his head, "Buddy, you still there? I just don't know.
It seems like you're trying to speak, but you just took a hell of a hit," he continued pointing at Glenn's skull. "I just popped your skull so hard, your eyeball just popped out, and it is gross as shit!" Sam hurriedly looked away, Eugene kept his head down, and she glanced at Carl who seemed like he couldn't look away. "Don't look," Sam told him, whispering so Negan wouldn't hear. "Maggie, I-I'll find you."