We Quit Team Natsu

Here's a little about you before we start. You're a charm mage as a cover because coming out as the Dragon Queen would be dangerous for everyone around you. The only people who know are Lucy, Gramps, Gajeel, Laxus, the Thunder God Tribe and Wendy and the exceeds. And the same goes for Lucy being the Celestial Queen. Everyone but them ignore you two when Lissanna comes back.
(Y/N) POV
"Wake up!" Lucy yells in my ear. I shoot up from bed and curse under my breath.

"What the hell do you think you're doing Lu?" I ask pretty annoyed. "You know my ears are 50times more sensitive then yours." I say trying so hard not to smack her.

"We have guest!" She shouts all cheerfully.

"I know I can smell them. Gajeel needs to bathe." I say loud enough for him to hear.

"I heard that Snake Girl!" He shouts up. I run down stairs and give him a death glare.

"Stop shouting! It's too freaking early for it." I say narrowing my eyes. Everyone hides behind the couch. I smirk and laugh. They come out slowly and sweat drop.

"Anyways girls there's something I would like to ask of you." Gramps says.

"Anything gramps." Lucy and I say together.

"Would you mind if we told the guild about you two?" Gramps asks.

Lucy and I look at each other then to the others, then back to each other.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Y/n) POV

"Alright, after we quit team Natsu." Lucy says.

"Speaking of which I can smell them, they just walked in town. Let's go to the guild." I say smirking.

"Beat yah their snake girl/shorty!" Laxus and Gajeel say in unison.

"How childish." Carla says.

But we barely even heard her as we ran out the door. Now you're probably think why we don't use magic but what's the point? They wouldn't win that way. I am a very generous person. Laxus arrives first and then Gajeel only because they have longer legs then me. Curse me being short.  I arrive and sit down and wait for everyone else. Lucy and the others arrive. Gramps goes and sits on the bar as usual Laxus and the Thunder God Tribe sit in the back as usual. Then in comes Natsu and Lissanna and the others.

"Smell that?" I ask Lucy who isn't paying any attention.

"Huh?" She asks looking up. "Oh, no I didn't smell but I can most definitely see." She says looking away.

Natsu, Lissanna and Grey come up to us. Natsu has this really big smile on his face and so does Grey. Lissanna is smirking as well. "Lucy, (y/n) your..." Natsu starts but I cut him off.

"We quit you're team." I say standing up with Lucy and smirking at him.

"Good, cause we were gonna kick you off anyway so Lissanna could join. You two are weak and pathetic." Grey says.

"Always expecting us to save you guys. Really, you're just a waste of space." Natsu says.

"C'mon Lu." I say grabbing her hand.

"Kay, (n/n) (nickname)" she says cheerfully. We walk over to Gramps and then we go to the stage.....

*~*~* hey guys! Gotta few things for you.

First- who do you ship with Lucy?! Out of The Oracion Seis!

Second-who do you ship with yourself out of the Oracion Seis?!

Whoever gets the most votes is who I will ship you and Lucy with. I give you until chapter ten.  Thank you my lovelies.

Author-san out!*~*~*