Our Mission

Lucy's POV
(Y/n) and myself walked on stage with Gramps. Laxus, The Thundergod Tribe, Gajeel, Wendy and the exceeds all walked over to the stage and stood by us.

"ALRIGHT YOU BRATS! LISTEN UP!" Gramps yells getting everyone's attention. "I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN ALL OF YOU! YOU HAVE ALL FORGOTTEN THE MEANING OF NAMAKA. You have treated two of our members so terribly for months now. Calling them weak and throwing magic at them. They are the strongest in the guild."

"Who are they?" Someone asks.

He looks back at (y/n) and I. We step forward and smirk.

"No way! They can't be! They're the weakest in the guild!" Natsu yells.

"Gramps, I'm taking the seal off now." (Y/n) says.

"Same!" I say. We take off our bracelets and necklaces. We throw them on the ground. A bright white light forms around (y/n) and a bright gold light forms around myself. When they light clears everyone gasps.

"(Y/n) is the Dragon Queen, and Lucy is the Celestial Queen. Just because Lucy is a Celestial mage doesn't mean she doesn't know any other magic here. (Y/n) and her are equally matched." He says. We both smirk at each other knowingly.

"Fight me!" Natsu yells.

"Who do you want to fight?" We ask together.

"Both of you!" He yells at us.

"Both of us? Hmmm." (Y/n) thinks for a second. "Nah. Lucy you can fight him. If he lives then I'll fight him on a later date."

"Are you sure?" I ask. She nods at me. I look at Gramps and he nods back at me. "Fine. (Y/n), Freed can you guys put up some Ruines?" I ask. They nod and put them up.

Natsu throws the first punch. It hits me but I didn't realize it. "Open, gate of the Fire Dragon: Igneal!" I shout and soon enough Igneal appears.

"Hey! Why are you using my Dragons!?" (Y/n) exclaims.

"Hello My Lady Lucy. Hello My Queen." He says bowing to both (y/n) and me. "Natsu, you have dishonored me. Going against the Queen's in such a way. I am no longer your father." He says to Natsu. Who is looking in disbelief. Igneal hit him once across the room into the ruins and knocks him out.

"Thank you Igneal. You may leave now." He bows again and leaves.

"Lucy, we had a deal. You wouldn't use my Dragons with my permission."

"Sorry, but it was worth seeing Natsu's face." I say.

"True." She says laughing.

(Y/n) POV
Next thing I see is Lissanna ready to attack. "Ice Dragon: Roar!" She freezes instantly. "Sorry, in not about to let you attack again." I say looking at her.

"She will unfreeze right?" Laxus asks.

"Yeah whenever Natsu wakes up and uses his Fire Dragon Roar on her." I state.

"(Y/n) and Lucy, someone is here to ask a favor of you. Come up to my office at once." Gramps says.

We walk up to Gramps office and there we see the people of the magic council. "Ahh, here they are. My strongest mages. They're the ones for the job." Gramps says.

"What can we help you with?" Lucy asks in her usually cheerful voice.

"Well, in two days we will be releasing some prisoners. On the count of good behavior but they still can't be fully trusted. We were hoping that the two of you would possibly watch over them for a few years." One of the council members says.

"Who are they?" I ask.

"Uh well yah see that's where things get interesting." He say. Lucy and I give him stern looks. "It's the Oracion Seis and Jellal." He says flinching back.

"We have no room at the house. Unless you wouldn't mind them going to the Dragon Realm..."

"What why the Dragon Realm? Why not the Celestial?" Lucy asks.

"No offense Lu, but your realm isn't fun. One day there is like two months here. The Dragon Realm is like one year there is a few days here." I state.

"True. Okay." She says.

"You can take them to which ever realm you wish." The council members says.

"When do they arrive?" Lucy asks.

"Two days." One council member says.

"We'll be awaiting their arrival." I say kindly.