What just happened?

Hope you guys are all enjoying so far as you all know its, bold for talking and italics for thinking

~~~~~~~~~~~

He pulls his lavender hair in front of his face as an attempt to hide his blush, 'it's actually kind of cute' you think as Urushihara looks at Maou "what about a bowl?!" "you'll have to deal with using one of those" Ashiya says while pointing at the bowls from the take-out place 'Wow...he lives with them but they treat him like he's in the way' "Ashiya!" you shout out without thinking and everyone looks at you "Y-yes {Name}?" Ashiya says shocked "p-put Urushihara's portion on my plate he can share w-with m-me" As you stutter these words Urushihara's turned more and more red "Of course {Name}" Ashiya says standing up and pouring Urushihara's food on your plate "But then we'd have to share chopsticks because she has my pair" Urushihara groaned "I-I'll feed you" you blurt out, and Maou laughs at this "Aww lu- Urushihara has a girlfriend" 'he was going to say something else, or he got mixed up maybe' "Shut up!" Urushihara shouts back to Maou while puffing his cheeks cutely, "Agh Maou your such a doofus" Emi says putting her hand to her forehead "what? Why?!" Maou says glaring at her.
Emi grabs him and whispers into his ear, "Oh that was just a mistake" he says a bit after Emi whispered to him "Yeah a mistake that would've cost you" Emi says back to the black haired man.
As you looked back at Urushihara his mouth was open "Cmon I'm hungry" he says as you start lifting food from the plate to his mouth with the chopsticks, 'Why am I doing this?..' You see him smile slightly as he eats 'looks like someone's happy'

~~~~Later that day~~~~

"Alright everyone {Name} Has to leave now" Emi says while standing up and stretching "y-your right Emi, it is getting dark after all" You say looking out the window "Alright then, see ya {Name}" Emi walks out the door and you go to follow her when someone grabs your arm "Hm?" You turn around and see Urushihara holding your arm "U-Urushihara? w-what's wrong?" He blushes slightly as he says "Y-you will be coming back tomorrow, right?" you tilt your head to the side as he asked you "Of course I am Urushihara, why?" You see Maou smirk in the corner of your eye as he says "Because Urushihara lov-" as Maou tries to finish his sentence Urushihara dives on him and covers his mouth "N-no I don't so shut up!" Urushihara says as Emi walks back in "Hey {Name} Hurry up or your gonna miss the next bus home" You turn pale as Emi says this "W-whaaat! it's that late already?!" You run out the door as Urushihara says "Be careful on the-!" everyone hears a massive crash and bang "stairs.." Everyone runs out to see if you were okay...but all they saw was you face-planted at the bottom of the stairs with your skirt upwards (Exposing all your pantie area) "{N-name}?" Urushihara says nearly getting a nosebleed "Grr Urushihara, Maou, Ashiya!you better stop looking!" Emi says clenching her fist as they all turn around "S-sorry Emi!" Urushihara says nervously "Hmmph you better be!" Emi says as she carefully walks down the stairs to help you.

~~~~~~~~~

How'd you like it? Do you want Bigger chapters? tell me in the comments! :)