6

Percy's P.O.V

As we walked in I couldn't help but bounce around. Stupid ADHD. Although I don't have it as bad as Leo. Oh my gods, Leo. In this new experience I completely forgot about him. Need to find him at some point. Hmm...
"Lets go in here."Hermione says, walking into the carriage only containing two other people. As soon as I'm sat down I'm being interrogated. Well maybe not like that bad but still. "So do you really not know about harry? And what school did you come from. How come you only found out about being wizards now?"Ron says, super fast. I look to Annabeth and she nods. "We come from a wizarding school in America, hence our accents, and if we told you the name it wouldn't be secret would it?"she said winking.

"The reason we only found out we are wizards now is because we didn't believe in them, but we do now."nico adds. I sigh time to say my piece.
"No, we do not know who you are harry. Oh wait, I do. Your harry. But if you mean about the chosen whatever then no. We've never heard of you in America."I say sassily.
Harry glares at me."hmpphh. Well everyone knows me here so I don't think that youll get welcomed very well." At that moment a lady with a trolley with sweets came past. I jump up and dig some galleons from my pocked. "Can I have some, can I have some!"I say like a kid. I know it doesn't sound like me but seriously, they've got these beans and there's blue ones. I sit back down and dump the sweets on the floor, trying a bean.

Ron slides closer and grabs some sweets, and when he sees I don't mind he eats them. I wave my hand"help yourself" At that moment everyone grabs something and munches down on it. I smile, so much for no one wanting to be friends with me. "Excuse me, are you Perseus Jackson?"a cheeky voice calls out.
"Percy, Percy Jackson"I say turning to look at the speaker,"Luna? It's you, hey Luna, we missed you at cam-school! You've not been for ages!"I exclaim getting up and giving her a hug. Annabeth notices that it's Luna and we are soon having a massive catch-up conversation. (Greek talking will be like this.)

"How do they know loony lovegood?"I hear harry hiss.
I turn round super fast"why are you calling her loony?!"I say, angry. They go red and look very scared at me. Annabeth grabs my arms and whispers to me. "Drop it you know why she's doing it!"
"Okay, but they better not again. I don't care if it works or not!"I say. She nods.
"Umm hey what's that language?"Hermione asks. "Greek"I say tersely. She nods and thankfully shuts up. We sit in silence for a long while, while me, Annabeth and Nico are having a chat to Luna in Greek. I never did realise there was another person in the carriage, and I never asked for his name. Halfway through the train ride an blond boy came to the door. Opening it he sneered at harry and Ron. "So it's potty with redhead and mud-blood. Oh look they're with long bottom and loony love good too. How sweet."he turned to me and Nico"you three could do better than sit around with these lot. Come with me. The names Draco, Draco Malfoy." I decided I didn't like this guy. The way he called everyone names they clearly hated and he was mean to Luna. I stood up and he took a surprised step backwards.

I grab his shirt in my fist and lift him off the ground. "Hey blondie, you can call me names and be however mean you want to me but not my friends, no matter how much they like me. Not get going before I make you."I say menacingly. He whimpers and scurries away after I let go of him. As i sit back down and high five Nico I see Ron and Harry's reactions. They were looking at me like I was an alien. "What? Never stuck up for yourself?"I say and start talking with Luna and the other two again. Of course it was all an act. Draco would never hurt me. You see, he was a demigod as well but he couldn't let people know. So instead we make disguises. Draco is the school bully and Luna is a weirdo. However much I hate it, it seems to work. "Hey, Seaweed brain, were here."Annabeth nudges me and i snap out of my daydream. I stare out of the windows and the only thing I can think of Is that Annabeth will never stop going on about the architecture...

Me: I don't own any of the characters they belong to Rick Riordan or J.k Rowling
Annabeth: Percy, Percy, look at the architecture! Look st the podiums......and........this.......look!
Percy: uh huh. *listens to music*
Annabeth: Percy are you even listening? Percy? PERCY.
Percy: uh huh, yep sure.
Ananbeth: hmmm. Percy will you marry me?
Me: ...
Percy: mmmm WHAT?!
Annabeth: look, did I tell you, look at that. I'll use that for the place where we'll get married on Olympus.
Me: ...
Percy: married? When did I agree to this?