why do you love me? -Tony Perry and Mike Fuentes love story-

"good morning, Tony. " Mike replied shaking me awake. I just groaned and rolled over. "come on buddy." he said tugging on the blankets. " i don't want to get up." I replied. "come on ill make breakfast and coffee? " he said all cheery trying to get me up. I always loved whdn he tried to wake me up sounding cute.

I've always loved Mike. he's the drummer of pierce the veil. he's my best friend, the one who i go to when things go bad. he was and has been there for me since the beginning. I mean the other guys have been to but Mike seems like he connects with me on a whole new level...like he gets me. I've liked him ever since we started Pierce The Veil.

i sighed and rolled over. I looked at him and my eyes flutter open. "that a turtle. come on." he held his hand out to me. I smiled and grabbed his hand. he was shirtless only wearing basketball shorts. he was so sculpted, so fit. he was so cute, and his hands were so soft, so warm.

he dropped my hand and replied, "come on breakfast is at your service." I smiled and replied, "thanks Mike. " he smiled at me and put my plate on the table serving me oj with it.

He sat beside me abd started digging into his eggs. "what do you say we go do something today Tony. " I nodded and said, "like?" He thought for a minute, " how about we go see a movie or something?" "okay sounds like fun." we smiled at each other.