You Came Back

No one's POV :

There was a young girl named, Katie .
Katie was her name,She was very very depressed and upset,She even
Is not coming out of her home to go outside and play with her friends. She stays home to wait for someone, That someone she treasures the most is her

Father...

They haven't seen each other for more than ten years now. Katie is unaware of what she might picture her Father from Before and After he left her alone. She doesn't have a mother but her Mother died at giving birth to Katie,Katie was very happy and cheerful,Not long her Father had business problem and had to work even in weekdays,Making Katie sad and uncomfortable,She wanted to.

See him,Hug him,Kiss him in his own cheeks,Comfort him and all she can to make her Father happy.

Not long enough it's been 10 years and Katie grew up at an adolescent age,She is responsible and disciplined
She homeschooled herself without the others help,She learned quicker than most of the students studying from schools,She loves solving problems like in the Math.Katie loved to study by herself and learn new things.

She is now at the age of 20 years....

She misses her Father so much,She can barely wait for him to return back home,So they could live happily.
Together , It might be impossible for a hardworking business man,But she shows love even if they are far away with each other.

Katie soon then heard a loud knock at her front door. She answered with a
' Who's there? ' The voice replied w/ a ' Guess who. ' She unlocked the knob and she was full of shock.

The person who was standing infront of the door was her Father. He was so happy she cried,Tears of joy. She cried as she hugged him both of them cried.They sat at the door way and after finishing crying they both sat at the couch near the iving room.

' I thought you had problems? ' Katie asked smiling at him.

' They said I should be spending more time with you than to work, so I smiled and quickly drive to our home,And lucky. You were inside. '
He smiled brightly.

' You came all the way here for me?
I love you Daddy. ' Katie said as she hugged her one and only Father.

' I love you too,Let's bring back all the memories we did when you were little.I want you to be happy. ' The Father smiled and overlept his arm around her.Hugging almost half of Katie.

Note :

If you have only a parent you should always treasure with your heart and never forget them. Because they never forget about you. They also treasure you.

Love them~♡