1; introduction

There was a gloomy handsomeness about George Harrison. Dark eyes and hair, hollowed cheek bones and thin body. He often found himself musing through a book, or keeping busy by examining the cracks in the sidewalk. Overall quiet, miserable, and mature.

He now stood- black pants lightly brushing against his legs, suit and tie adjusted accordingly- in front the city home of the Starkleys; a rich, British family he had come to live with in London. He was to be a French and Literature tutor for their son.

The white edifice was among some of London's most ostentatious homes; the white walls reached high above his head, glass windows glimmering in the morning sun.

Approaching apprehensively, he allowed his cadaverous fingers to graze the face of the door, knocking gently.

A minute passed- G. Harrison still standing gingerly on the front step, black-brown hair moving about in the wind.

Leaving France had been a good idea, his gloomy idée fixe of jeunes garçons (obsession of young boys) constantly scratched at the corners of his mind there, finding just when he had rid himself of his hopeless passion, the doomed dreams found a way to crawl back through the crevices of his brain.

There he often found himself watching the budding French boys, rosy cheeks and knees dusted with the softest of reds and pinks, playing about the many gardens of Lyon.

In attempt to find means of egress from the lovely garçons of Lyon, he left for Paris, only to find more rose gardens, dotted with even lovelier boys.

Although he had never fallen too deeply far into the green mirror of his dreadful, hopelessly doomed infatuation, he constantly feared catching the eye of a morbidly beautiful boy,  tripping into the starry silver puddle of fixation, far past infatuation and into the cold darkness of love.

Passionate, but doomed; as all infatuation he possessed was.

So now he stood, longing for his straining thoughts to cease, yet unable to rid the feeling that rose and fell in the pit of his stomach: suggesting he would trip into another doomed dream; falling into the same gauzy haze of love and want for something that he obtained so well, but ripped him up so terribly inside. In spite of all the panic and desire that took place in the recesses of his brain, he carefully remained a gloomy figure on a doorstep in London.

lo
lee
ta.

LOLITA

__________

PEDEROSIS
ped·er·o·sis
/pēder ö ˈsis/
noun
A disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

IDÉE FIXE
i·dée fixe
ˌˈfēks/
noun
an idea or desire that dominates the mind; an obsession.

UN GARÇON
un gar·çon
/ɡärˈsän/
noun
a boy, French.

JEUNE
jeu·ne
/jeùˈnē/
adj.
young, French.

Oh, the terrible dreams that escape from the vacuum of a deranged mind.

A/N: here we goooO , I don't know how I feel about this one so let me know :)
Here's some infooo:
- my french is pretty good, but not perfect
- age gaps (obviously)
- based on lolita (one of my favorite books!)
- really excited!! don't know how much I'm gonna be updating but yeah!