Talk

Hanna

  Mikazuki and I never got to that talk he asked me about. There was too much going on, and now that we're finally having a free day, with Maruba's permission from me asking, all of us are out and playing a good game of football.

"COME ON AKIHIRO!!!" I shouted.

  Since we're here and have a free day, we might as well make the most of it. So this is what we're doing. Akihiro made a touchdown though. So that's a plus.

°

°

°

°
3 Hours Later

"So can we?" Mikazuki asked me.

"Sure," I answered and sat down on my bed.

  He sat beside me and took a shaky breath. "When you l-leave, what happens from there?"

"What do you mean?" I asked and craned my head to look at him better.

"Well, we don't know how long it'll be before we see each other again... What if we no longer want to be together by then? I remember how you asked me to promise you that we will... We've been doing great so far. What if that changes while you're gone?" He asked.

"Then we'll just have to see. Won't we?" I asked back and looked at him sincerely.

"I'm really going to miss you. You and your small but powerful self," he said.

"I'm gonna miss you too," I said back.

"I've never asked this, but what all do you and Nikolai do? You always come over with new bandages and fresh blood..." He asked.

"We fight, he shows me how to work out an effective strategy for attack or defense, and we use multiple weapons. He's even fit in giving me an education while we do so," I answered.

"An education, huh?" He asked and stared off.

"Yeah. I can tell you some of the things I've learnt so far," I offered.

"Thank you, but I think you should keep that knowledge to yourself. An education suits you better than me," he declined and smiled at me.

"As you wish," I said and smiled back.

"Hanna?" He asked.

"Yeah, Mikazuki?" I asked.

"I'm scared..." he trembled.

"Of what?" I asked and put my hand over his.

"Losing you. You and Orga have been here for me since day one. If you leave, won't Orga someday? Where will that leave me? I already do whatever it takes to be here for you two. I'd do anything for y'all. Just like y'all do for me. I don't want to lose either of you," he shook.

  I pulled him into me and teared up. He's right. We've always been the unbreakable trio. No one has ever come in between us. Until now...

"Listen to me Mikazuki Augus. I will be back. I promise you that. I can also promise you that nothing, and I mean nothing, will ever make Orga leave you. This situation is temporary. No matter what, we're always going to be the same trio we've always been. Nothing can change that," I said.

"Hey. Ma- Everything ok in here...?" Orga asked once he saw us.

"Yeah. We were just talking," Mika said and wiped his face with his sleeves.

"Oh... Um... Hanna? Maruba is looking for you. He sent me for you. Said y'all needed to talk," Orga said.

  I stood up, hugged Mika, and turned to walk to the door. Orga stopped me by my arm, and pulled me into him.