Two

Alex POV
I woke up early today not wanting to go to school because I would have to face Kacper again and I was not up for that. I quickly get up and get ready. When I arrived at school Kacper was on my desk making out with Nicole. "Please move," I sigh taking out an earbud.
"Sorry Alex but when you have a girl like this sometimes you can't resist," Kacper whispers to me smirking making me roll my eyes.
Kacper a girlfriend

I scrolled through instagram talking to a group chat called "lalalalala"

Jess- hey lads
Jason-yo do you guys wanna go to someone for lunch
Alex-yea sure gtg class is starting

I put my phone away and looked to the front listening to the announcements and roll being called.
Kacper threw a ball of paper at me. I looked over and he was dancing weirdly trying to make me laugh. I open the ball of paper and he challenged me to a no swearing all day challenge.

I nodded in acceptance as this means we could spend more time together.
"Wanna go to lunch with me and Nicole today?" Kacper says with his thick polish accent.
"I can't sorry I agreed to meet with my friends from Ballamore high," I say looking down twiddling my thumbs.
"Why don't we all go together I'm new here and need more friends anyway," kacper says smiling.
We have a conversation about weeaboos and doggos, until the witch herself comes over, Nicole.

"Babe what do you want to do for lunch," she says sitting on my desk blocking me from Kacper.
"We're going out with Alex and a few of his friends," Kacper says lifting her down from my desk and putting her on his lap.
She started moving around on purpose to turn him on this is the time I put on my headphones and block out the world.
Until Kacper pushes her off and whispers something in her ear making her giggle and go away.

"So where are we going for lunch," Kacper asks  rubbing his hands together.
"We surly get pizza and go to Jessica's house," I say looking at him examining his features.
"Yas I love pizza," Kacper sorta yells getting some odd looks.

Suddenly this girl Ellie comes over and sits on my desk. "Hey Alex bear," she says pinching my cheeks and trying to kiss me.
"What the fuck do you want," I say slighting pushing her off my desk.
"Nothing just checking my Alex bear is okay," she says hugging me before running off to her wee friends outside my classroom.  She was two years younger than me but has a huge obsession with me for some odd reason.

"What the fuck was that?" Kacper asks laughing at me.
"This girl Ellie that's obsessed with me even though I'm two years older than her," I say sighing and looking down.
"Aha you have a stalker," Kacper laughs looking at his phone.

The bell rings and we get out of class for lunch. I get up with Kacper and Nicole and offer to drive.  We all get in my car and drive to dominos to meet everyone.

Nicole blasts one direction the way and snapchats us as if we're going to a club or some shit.

When we get there everyone is already there talking.  Jason is getting highlighted by everyone and it looks lit.

"Alex yoooo," Jessica yells flinging a rubber band at me which hit me on the cheek.
"Niceee," Kacper says smiling and laughing at me.
"Guys this is Kacper and his girlfriend Nicole," is at introducing everyone.
They all talk for a bit as we wait for our pizza.

"Guys it's almost ya girls birthday," Jessica announces dancing around.

"It's gonna be lit," Kayleigh yells dancing.
"We should get a peppa pig cake," I say and we start screaming.

We all arrive at Jessica's house after getting he pizza and start to play spin the bottle