superheros

First Point of view

My name is dave and I am a superhero. Many people know me as hammer giant. Although not many people know how I became one. My story starts when I was ten, I was Declared the smartest person in the entire world, which made me a target to many villains which made me worth a lot of money. Then I decided to make a company in 2088 that made weapons of mass destruction, which made me a even bigger target.So I made a suit made out of a new metal found in space and since my scientists are not good with names they called it unknown metal.The metal can stop anything!I made it so it can fly and they made it so it can lift a astroid!I used that suit in war but it works better at fighting super villains.Which helped me beat any person.My super weapon is a huge two-handed hammer, and I have 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (sextillion 24 zeros ) models of suits and hammers.My most famous hammer is called The Radiation Hammer if you hit something hard enough a blast the size and power of a nuclear blast.My arch nemesis is named hammer fist (he copied my name).I am actually the richest man in the world.One day when I was 20 I was in my lab and I breathed in the most dangerous toxin in the world and didn't want to die so I accidentally put something that I was creating in a  tube  put it in my back and felt fine.

"THANK YOU FOR READING"