Kakashi ending {1}

I'm thinking of doing a chapter based off a Naruto movie. I think I'll do Movie 3, Inheritors of the Will of Fire. When Kakashi gets manipulated to be the fifth and final bloodline limit aka Kekkei Genkai for Hiruko who was besfriends with the Sannin. Except I'd put it all in one chapter.

~
"Y/n? Are you alright?" You heard Kakashi's voice call out. Your eyes slowly opened, locking with grey ones.

"Kakashi...?" You muttered. He sighed in relief.

"Thank goodness. You had passed out right after you used your Onmyōgan. I was worried." He said with a small smile. You looked around and noticed Sasuke and Naruto missing.

"Don't worry about them. They'll be all right." Kakashi said, noticing your worried look. You looked at him and nodded, sitting up out of his grasp. Your eyes then landed on an unconscious Sakura.

"The fuck happened to her?" You blurted out.

"Sasuke did that." Kakashi replied. You sighed and hunched over.

"Hey, Kakashi..." You said quietly. He hummed in response.

"What do you think will happen after this? To me, to us, to everyone." You asked, looking up at the sky.

"It's hard to say things will go back to normal. With all the lives that were lost, it's not going to be easy. However, we'll pull through somehow." He replied while rubbing your head.

"As for you though, I imagine Ibiki will like to lock you up after this. For joining the Akatuki and sealing the Bijuu." He added, a little more seriously. You sighed and looked down at the ground.

"I imagine so. All of the things I did can't go unpunished." You replied.

"Hey." Kakashi said while overlapping his hand with yours, making you look up at him.

"Everything will work out. I promise." He said with a gentle smile under the mask.

...

...

"... you just want to get in my pants, don't you?"

"E-EH?! N-NO!!! W-WAIT!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"

"Away from you, you pervert!!!"

"WAIT!! Y/N!!!"

~
Ahh, solitary confinement. Your favorite place to be with a blindfold around your eyes and a straight jacket bounding your arms. It almost seems like a hardcore porno at this point, so let's just stop.

You need to get your damn head out of the gutter, you don't even watch porn.

'Doesn't mean I don't know about it, or aren't aware of the fact that BDSM exists.'

This is making me slightly uncomfortable.

Toughen up. I've seen my Jinchuuriki do people more times than I can count. Humans fuck like bunnies, nonestop.

W-wait! We can see them?!

You can see everything Y/n sees right?

... O.O

Exactly. So get used to it. You'll see more of your Jinchuuriki doing the do.

Imagining Y/n doing that is unpleasant and a myth.

'EXCUSE ME?!?! I HAPPEN TO BE VERY ATTRACTIVE!! AND IF I WANT KIDS I HAVE TO!