The Sex Dungeon

Scarlet

*
ONE
*

It was dark and cold. Sitting on soft padding in a black bra and black laced panties. I was cuffed to a pole and was staring at the door.... My pussy was dripping in cum. I saw light beaming through the door crack then I heard someone cursing. "FUCK YOU Daryl, I WILL BE HER MASTER AND YOU CAN'T DO SHIT! ILL MESS HER UP AND SHE WILL ACCEPT ME BECAUSE I AM HER MASTER BITCH!" I wanted to laugh, I don't know why but I did. It sounded like they were fighting about me and some guy named Daryl was jealous, but how do I know, I feel like a prisoner. I saw the door fly open causing a big bang... He walks up to me and kneels to my eye level. I was scared he was going to hit me so my first instinct was to cover my face and start crying. "Hey there, you'll be fine... You will call me master and we are going to have some fun ok?" "Ok." He seemed gentle and was hot.
"Now I am going to untie you, are you a virgin??" he asks looking at my face, he sees I am confused and scared.
"Oh right. My bad, for got my manners." I looked up to listen what he was about to say. "I am Mason... You?" he held his hand out for a proper greeting wanting to shake my hand. "Im scarlet." and we shook hands but it was a unpleasant feeling for me. He grabbed me by the waste and pulled me up and carried me like a princess to a comfy bed in the dungeon. "What is a bed doing in here?" "Well love, this is where we are going to have fun... And you will understand. Which reminds me, are you a virgin?" I look down and was embarressed. "Ok I take that as a yes then." he chuckles a bit. "Don't worry ill be so gentle you won't realize anything." He blind folds me and pushes me back on the bed. He pulls my panties off and licks my clit. "M-MASTER!" I feel him lick and lick and lick, then he sticks his tongue in me as far as he could and swirls it around in circular motions inside me. I throw my head back and let out a loud noise in pleasure. I never felt this feeling before until now. I find my fingers winded in his hair and i pull a bit on them.
I flip him over where I am on top of him and yank the blind fold off. I lean over, my lips brush against his ear letting my hot breath hit the side of his neck. I ripped his button up shirt open and kissed his chest and slowly moved down to the bottom of his abdomens and stopped. "Please don't stop!" he hissed. I give a big smirk and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and pulled them all the way off.... And I just sat a bit staring at the huge bulge in his pants. I traced it with my finger and made circular motions on it. "Oh love, please stop teasing me. I want the pleasure." "But master, there's no pleasure if no teasing." I wrap the band of his briefs in my fingers and pull it down a little, his Dick fly's out slapping his stomach. I grip onto the hard and move my hand up and down slowly. I hear Masons grunts and moans. I kiss the tip and lick it some.
"FUCK!" he growls at me for teasing and grabs my hair making me deep throat him. I start bobbing my head.
------------------------------------------------------Mason
*
Two
*

I am moaning like crazy, she like an expert especially For a virgin! I grab her and flip her on her back. I prop myself with my forearms and start kissing her, her lips are so sweet and her skin is so soft. I open her mouth just enough to slide my tongue inside hers. My tongue is dancing around hers and its pleasuring for the both of us. "Can you handle me?" "YES!" she squealed. I spread her legs more and slammed myself into her. She throws her head back and her back arches. She's screaming my name in pleasure and is gripping onto the sheets of the bed.
"DAMN. Your so tight." I thrust harder into her and I can feel her Cumming all over. She's scratching the hell out of my back which tells me I am doing a terrific job. I can feel I am about to erupt, I start going harder and she is screaming the loudest ever, I cover her mouth to coat the noise and I go even harder and faster. I stop for a second and flip her on her knees and I slam myself back into her. I pull her hair forcing her head go back and I pound her hard, I cover her mouth and go harder. Before I realize it she is moving back and forth in opposite with me and doubles the pleasure forcing me to reach our destination and I pull out real fast and cum all on her body. "Mmmm. Love you sent me to heaven, you were wonderful." I am completely out of breath dripping in sweat. "Will you ever do this again and cooperate?" I ask panting. "Yes, to be honest I think I love you." she squeaked. I wasn't sure what she meant but now I know she wants more of me and that's not even enough, she wants all of me.

January 1st is the day she said she wanted to marry me, so we can do this whenever and be partners.