The first birth

It is June 5 1473 in the state of Bulgaria which is in England, Katerina Petrova other wise known as Katherine Pierce is born to a Edith and Edward Petrova. Edith had an unplanned pregnancy yet there was no way to got rid of this child. Edward always wanted a baby, so this had worked out for him. When Katherine got older she met a young man named Elijah Micalson. He introduced her to his very handsome brother Nicklaus.
"So who do I own this find pleasure to?"
He says turning to me.
"My name is Katerina Petrova it's a pleasure to meet you, Nicklaus right?" I said with a innocent smile.
"You might enjoy myself by calling me Klaus if you would prefer Mrs. Petrova." He said politely back.
"Klaus," I bow and he nods.
"Could I offer you some wine Mrs. Petrova." Elijah said.
"It's alright I would take some pleasure and a dance." I pulled the bottom of my dress up and began to walk and Nicklaus took my hand and lead me to the dance floor. I look back to see that Elijah was gone.
"What brings you here on this very night young lady?" Klaus said breaking me from my trans.
"My father had some business to take care yet he only lead me to this and my momma had to stay home."
"Would you like to get away go somewhere with me?" He asked.
"Is it appropriate for that I can ask where?" I shoot back. He paused and looked at my eyes and smiled.
"Of course no where in harms way I would be honored if I had the chance to show you as to one of my very break places." He said calmly.
"Then I would be honored if I had the chance to see as to what you are talking about yet I will have to get permission from father."
"Yes of course!" With enthusiasm he drug me to my father.
"Daddy may I take a walk with this young man?" I said a sweetly as possible.
"Don't get home to later Katerina."
"Yes father." Then Klaus started to pull weekly on my arm so I followed after him.
Late that night I got back to my cabin and my father was asleep that was good i came back in worse shape from what happened during tonight. Klaus is a good man but not a gentlemen. Ilay in my bed loosing consciousness and thought about my mistake.
It's now 1490 and I am 16 I having my first child my father is very mad at me but my mother is super supportive. I need a supporter right now it's not fun. My child was born 2 hours ago and my father ripped her from my arms and put her somewhere I would never be able to find her. He took my child away that's when I decided to move in with Klaus and he openly welcomed me I meet his 5 brothers and sister Kol, Rebekah, Elijah, Finn, and Hendrik. They all seemed very welcoming yet Rebekah seemed a little snotty but I know I can't tell her that because she would probably hurt me. Klaus told me all about his family secrets and how he is an original Vampire I didn't believe him there are no such a thing of a vampire then he showed me and he then explained what a Original is. The Original vampires are the family of vampires that started it all. There the ones who made every vampire in the entire world and he wish to make more someday. Then he broke up with me swore me to secrecy of his family secrets and told me not to worry or think about him again. What did I do.