Jonghyun|| Morning routine

You woke up early knowing today was going to be a special day. You turn over to face Jonghyun to find him awake staring at you. "Good morning gorgeous!" Jonghyun said as he peck you on the check. "Good morning.How long have you been looking at me already?" You ask smiling knowing that he always does that. "Ever since I woke up?" You smile lookin at Jonghyun while snuggling closer to him, hearing his heartbeat and inhaling his scent. "I love you" you said " I love you even more" Jonghyun said as he started to stroke your hair. Just then through the baby phone which was on the bedside table beside Jonghyun, baby mumbles was heard. Jonghyun then look over to the baby phone and said "Someone's awake" Before Jonghyun steps out of bed, he gave you one last kiss and head over to the nursery. You sat up on the bed with your head resting on the headboard of the room.

"Good morning sunshine!" Jonghyun singsong to Seohyun who was standing in the crib with help of the crib frame. Seohyun was smiling and babbling in her own language. Jonghyun then carried Seohyun out of her crib and said to her "Happy birthday my princess!" Obviously, Seohyun didn't knew what that meant so she just laugh and started clapping her hand together. "Yes yes today is your birthday isn't?!" Jonghyun singsong to Seohyun before he headed over to your room. When he entered the room, he close the door with his feet and walk over to you and placed Seohyun on the bed in between you and Jonghyun. You carried Seohyun up and placed her on your lap. "Good morning gorgeous! Happy birthday!" You then started giving Seohyun kisses on her face as she just laugh. You then just spent a little family bonding time for awhile before all of you headed down together to hw kitchen with holding Seohyun. He placed Seohyun into the playpen before he head back into the living room to help you prepare breakfast. "Jagiya, what are we having today?" Jonghyun said as he back hugged you, interlocking his finger at your stomach. "What would you like to eat?" You said as you turn around to face Jonghyun placing your arms around his neck. "I am fine with anything you cook" you then gave Jonghyun a kiss before you turn back over to continue preparing breakfast. You decided to make some toast and egg for breakfast. Jonghyun was upstairs giving Seohyun a bath while you were preparing breakfast.

Just as you placed the toast and egg on the table, Jonghyun came down carrying Seohyun. Jonghyun place Seohyun into the high chair near the table and he went over to take some strawberries for his princess to munch on while waiting for you to prepare her breakfast. You were preparing oatmeal for her.
Less then 5 min later, the oatmeal was done and you took it over to the table to feed Seohyun. Jonghyun was sitting opposite you as you were feeding Seohyun, because you were feeding Seohyun her breakfast, you have not eaten yours. Jonghyun then took a slice of bread and offer it to you and you took a bite out of it. After you all was done Jonghyun did the cleaning and you place Seohyun into the playpen before you went and get ready yourself before the members came over to your house.