Night. 35

Dedicated to cyrenemaemarasigan

Damien

She's the only woman I've been waiting for for just fvcking 5 years.

And now that I've found her she's trying to make me feel that I'm just her mistake. I didn't intended to hurt her, I just said that because I'm upset that time.

Then days had past, she left.

S-ht!

This is all my fault.

After 5 years, like what I've said I found her. I was so happy and greatful because she's not alone when I found her.

Yes, I'm happy but I can't express it physically.

We have a daughter.

Ánd that makes me feels like I'm alive again. I had my seed already.

But why she didn't told me after all this years?
I'm not okay with that case. For god sake she didn't told me about my child's! Thats unfair for me.

So I did some stupid things just to make revenge to her.
A sweet revenge.....

I ask her to marry me for sake of our child but that was not yet of the whole plan.

I didn't wanted to hit her just because of my child's accident, I didn't meant it. I was not to hurt her but I can't help of being jealous to someone who's making her smile and laugh everytime when they in call. I saw the guy already.

I just do hit her because I feel that she's cheating on me at napapabayaan nya na ang anak namin because of that guy.

I felt sorry for her but I can't approach her just to say sorry for what I did.
I hope she can understand what I'm trying to say.

So sorry for her.

And I want her to know that she's just mine and alone.

I love her since then. Until now

.........oooppss yun muna! Sorry po kung medyo korni or what. Hahaha

Sana nagustuhan nyo parin..hihi✌✌