chapter 2

After the first exciting night i woke up in the morning thinking about yesterday i still cant believe it.

I got up, and opened the door of my room a little bit and i fit my head out of it to see if their was any one out,i went down stairs they were all still asleep i entered the kitchen i was so hungry but maybe i must wait for my dad to wake up it has been a long time since i ate with him a meal.

I opend the refrigerator searching for any thing to eat or to do at this morning.
"so can you cook?" a voice came from behind me, i quickly turned and close the door of the refrigerator it was chanyeol standing behind me "jesus christ you scared me"putting my hand on my chest "oh i didn't mean to scare you but i wandered, so i asked"

i looked at his cute face "amm yeah i cook" he put his hands in his pants pockets "then great you will make breakfast today"

i pointed my finger at myself "m..me" he nodded "yeah we love to try your food".

I was inside like so happy i will be cooking to exo today...

W.w..wait a minute i will cook for 13guys igoooo that will take a lot of work and time and what should i cook?...

I pulled chanyeol shirt softly to get his attention  "do you need help"

i answered him "what do you want to eat and by the way yeah i need help your not just one or two guys your 12" i said giggling,

he looked at me and laughed " well when all of the guys wakes up we'll see and D.O will help you if you want, he is good at cooking" i nodded with a big smile waiting for the rest to wake up.

TING TING....

Oh its my phone it was my best friend hejo

-"how's korea And your dad?"
-"Its great✌ i missed you its may been just a short time but i missed you😥"
-"yeah me too sweety i hope i see you at holidays if you can🙊"
-"yes i will visit😍"
-"so is it your house big?did you know any one there yet?how's the weather? Tell me..😁"
-"woow hold your horses i just been here a day and yeah my house is so big and beautiful😎and the weather is so cold"
-"lucky...😊i think i'll be the one to visit then😝"
-" hahaha lol"

Hearing a lot of voices talking and foot steps in the second floor i new they were all up. It still feel a little weird hanging out with these guys and the thing is i was the only girl but i hope we'll be well friends.

They all were down saying my name it seems that chanyeol has told them the news

"goodmorning" they all said excited xiumin approach to me " yejin-ssi do you know how to make pancakes"

I rubbed my  neck " yeah of course" he smiled " then we want pancake" i looked at them all "okay then pancake it is...but i need help"

they all pushed kyungsoo to the front "he will help you" he laughed rubbing his head " yeah why not i love to help lets get started".

Of course the guys didn't help themselves to interfere so they started helping me and preparing,

beakhyun was getting the table ready with lay,

Kungsoo and chanyeol made the mixture after i told them how,

and xiumin and i were making the pancakes and putting it in plates while the others were sitting waiting for the food to get ready.

Suddenly someone put a pancake mixture on my nose and on my checks i turned "yaah, who did it?"

while bursting with laughter, chanyeol looked around in an innocent look " he did it" and giggled, i looked at him while putting my hand i the mixture "oh it wasn't you"

i quickly put a few on his face and looked at me "so your not shy any more eh haha".

after we finished the kitchen was a mess so i asked kindly from kyungsoo and xiumin since they are the most tidy guys in the band to help me.

After we finished we all sat on the table to eat it looked soooooo delicious.

I sat next to my dad he put his hand around me "your food great and i really missed eating with my precious" i leaned in to him " ahh appa". All the reast were to busy eating.

After the all finished suho looked at me and said "well we have a shef" they all laughed and i blushed a little since they liked me and excepted me as a friend,

they all rushed after they finish running from cleaning the dishes i looked around and said loudly "okay then i'll do it alone"

"dont worry I'll help you after all i have nothing to do now" luhan said getting the the table clean, i looked at him and smile in a cute way "thanks oppa".

After all the place was tidied i sat to watch TV "well I will be upstairs working don't hesitate to come to me if you want something" luhan said while he is going up on the stair,i looked up at him and smile "yeah don't worry i won't" rubbing the back of my head with rossy checks.

I got  upstairs but i didn't want to bother anyone of them since they are working so i entered my room and get my backpack that have all my art stuff

Ohh yeah i love draw ...the thing that i love to do whenever I'm happy sad or mad... Its my thing....

Today i felt like this uncomfortable feeling had come to an end. They are all great and ordinary, i was easy to cope with them,seeing how chanyeol was kind and funny, how all of them were helpfull and excited  to eat what i will cook.

...............................................................
Its not that good sorry but i promise better;)

Its short somehow but... Hope you like this chapter....
More are coming up😎😉