Taster😘😘

Hay my name is Antonia but my friends call me Toni and I am the Author this is my first story on watt pad so please be nice

At first my story is going to suck I admit just until I can tell what people will like but is the starting thing

Sorry song has nothing to do with chapter but while I was writing I was listening to it I really love this song

***

The therapist.

The door between me and help. Will help be what I need?

I reach out to the door and hold on to the ice cold handle and twist revealing a cold hard office. I clear my voice before speaking.

"H-hello my name is..." someones voice cuts me off.

"Olivia Chase I know sit down." He sits in the shadows. All I can see is his light grey eyes staring at me, staring into my soul I feel insecure, naked like my secrets out. I hurry to the set in the centre of the room.

"Erm... Your name?" I ask unsure my voice low my heart beating out my chest.

"My name is irrelevant now tell me about you." He says confidently all I can see is his eyes dancing with amusement.

"What do you want to know Sir." I ask unsure on what to say on what to do.

"Family?" He ask but I feel like he already knows.

"My family Sir? What can I say but I never met my mother nor did I met my real father I grew up in foster care." I said.

"Tell me about that." He says I swallowed and take a deep breath.

"I went from home to home I met my best friend Kayla and Tommy." I frown recalling the memories.

"Why frown? What are you thinking?" He asks leaning forward but I can't see anything but his eyes still the shadows hiding his face his body.

"Thinking I'm thinking of past of the nightmares within the foster system. But the nightmare is real he is real I know when I ran I can't stay hidden for long he will find just like he promised and my torture will be here again." I say on the brink of tears.

"What are you scared off?" He asks emotionless.

"I'm scared of him. Only him he is death I felt numb like my body watched as he watches me. His smirk his posture he has complete control." A tear ran down my cheek only for me to rub it away straight away.

"Have you ever loved anyone?" He asked.

"Kayla I love her as a sister. Tommy I love him as a brother. But romantically no never I don't deserve to be loved I'm a nobody I'm horrible disgusting worthless." I said emotionless and truthful.

As he went to speak again the door opened a shot was fired the man before me disappeared so I turn to where the sound come from, to see his evil face his smirk.

"I told you I would find you." His harsh voice cut through the air his evil chuckle was like knifes down my spine. "Been a bad little girl. You know daddy doesn't like that so why?"

"Your not my dad!" I stated as I felt blood pooling up to my ankles. A sharp pain strikes my cheek delivered my his hand I fall to the floor into the blood. I look up and see Kayla's lifeless body tears slide down my eyes. I close my eyes and blink the tears away as I turn my face away from her to see Tommy's lifeless body. "Why?" I choked on my words. A knot in my throat as I feel like I can't breath.

"As I said you've been a bad little girl you needed a punishment. There blood is on your hands see." He grabbed my hand and and showed me my blood soaked hands. "Come with me and daddy will help you clean up."

I stayed still not daring to move his cold brown iced eyes stares into my soul, looking for answer which I wont give. His grey hair poking through the brown his mouth thins as he realised I haven't moved.

"Did you not hear me?" He shouted in my ear his harsh tones made shivers go down my spine. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and dragged me to the cupboard it had a small bed in it. Where back to my room. How? "Are we playing pathetic games again?" He asked smirking at me. "Well my favourite time!" He chuckled, "Punishment time." He said lowly as he climbed on top of me.

I woke up screaming eyes dry. The lights turned on as Kayla burst through the door and ran to my bed pulling me into a hug. Tommy came running in seconds later joining the hug.

"It's okay baby just a bad dream." Kayla tried to calm me down.

"He won't hurt you again I promise." Tommy whispered in my ear soothingly, "I will protect you. Lets get some sleep." He laid me down still hugging me. Tommy and Kayla on either side of me falling asleep but my eyes stay wide open knowing I'm not safe. There not safe. I only cry in my dreams I can't cry while I'm awake. If I could I'm sure I would of been drowning in a pool of my own tears.

***

So that wasn't a chapter the first chapter will start but I've see some of these stories and they have like a taster at the start so I hope you like it please comment I would love to know what your thoughts are if I could improve.

-Toni