The Interview?

Chapter 1 - The Interview?

I look out my window to a crazy world people everywhere in the streets. The loudness is some how peaceful. A faint knock on my door as a stunning blond with sea blue eyes walk in.

"I've got news." She shrieks happily.

"What?" I mimicked her voice.

"Someones in a bad mood." She whispered more to herself then me.

"Sorry Kayla I... I just... it's nothing" I said smiling a fake smile.

"Well I opened your mail and you got a job interview." She squealed doing a 'happy dance' which means she looks like a fish out of water. The thought made me giggle.

"Can you stop opening my mail and thats impossible I haven't applied for a job" I said confused as I said the last part.

"You might of forgot." She said, "So I went out and bought you some professional clothes..."

"I'm wearing my jeans the end nothing you can say can change my mind." I interrupted her before she started her rant.

"Can you at least wear the blazer." She pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

I sighed "Okay." Smiling I look out the window.

"Who knows you new soon to be boss could be hot and you could both have some hot office sex." She blurted out.

"No Kay that would be gross." I said turning to her again and her eyes lit up mischievously.

"Come on y..." I put my hand over her mouth. She licked my palm I quickly took my hand away wiping my hand on her top.

"Eww get out." I shouted between giggles

"You laughed I got away with it." She laughed and walked to the door I rolled my eyes. "Homers Rule" She walked out. She really needs to stop watching the Simpsons. "Oh yeah... before I forget the interview is today is today get ready and I'll drop you off." She shouted from her room. "It's for 12."

I look at my phone it's 11 I guess I need to get ready. I get out from my bed and hop in a quick shower. By quick I mean quick 5 minutes I dress in my normal Dark blue skinny jeans and my black tank top with my black Vans.

Kayla walks in and looks at me disapprovingly and gives me a black blazer but it's not bad. I throw it on and follow Kayla out to her car.

"Where's Tommy?" I ask since I haven't seen him since last night. Since the nightmare.

"He wasn't there when I woke up this morning so I thought he went to work." She smiled at me.

"Okay lets go." I said getting in her car I turn the radio on as we drove off.

Me and Kayla met when we both was foster at the same time to Tommy's dad. He... he made us call him Daddy he fostered me and Kayla after his wife left him...

We was 11 after 5 years we couldn't take it anymore and we left Tommy had found out and came with us.
He is rich so when we ran away. He emptied all his bank accounts and changed it all into cash and went straight to the airport. And ever since that day he has help us financially and emotionally he blames himself for not figuring it out.

I don't blame him. He's nothing like his dad

We lived in Russia back then we moved around Mexico for 2 years till we all turned 18 and we went to many place and then came to New York. Micheal... Tommy's dad is still searching for us I'm now twenty one so is Kayla. Tommy is twenty two he's got a job so does Kayla me I tried but I don't know I never was given a job cause when people touch me I flinch. Unless it Kayla and Tommy I feel safe with them.