a travis thing?

A/N: OKAY THIS ISN'T EXACTLY A ONE-SHOT BUT I JUST GOT INSPIRED BC OF MY FRIEND, MARCUS. (Hi Marc, even tho you don't have Wattpad) BUT IDC WHAT YOU THINK

J E N N Y

"Why do you want me to prank Paige?" Trav asked, he was scrolling through twitter and he still is. "Because, we are bored and we don't have anything to do" I replied, he nodded and said, "Okay, I'm bored too." then he stood up, "As long as it's not dangerous" I nodded. It's completely harmless (I think) but this dare is kinda stupid, I just want to give this a try because, I'm a weirdo, that's why.

_

"Why are we pranking Paige?" Beth asked, she crossed her arms while Belle gets the mayo. I smirked, "BECAUSE IT FUN" then Beth raised an eyebrow. She knows what's going on. I sighed, "Paige just spilled mayo on my jacket" then Beth did a face she looks at me like, "Why are you getting back at her then?"

"I know it's not a reasonable excuse but admit it, it might be funny." Then I paused, "Remember when Paige scratched your glasses?" then Beth's eyes widened, "I'm in"

_

Em's busy with her schoolwork so we have to work without her (a/n: sorry em :( )

Trav went up to Paige's room and hid behind her door since Paige isn't in her room. He held the fluff of mayo on his hands and waited. Trav will know if Paige is coming if he hears her footsteps, we wait about a minute later.

Then, we saw Paige coming up to her room as we were laughing, Trav heard her footsteps and.. I think he did it.

T R A V I S

I heard her footsteps. Time to bring it on.

I put the mayo on her face and smeared it on her sweater, when I was done, she was completely mad at me, I could tell. Then she punched me square in the jaw.

It hurts

It's bleeding. That was hard for a girl

I went to the kitchen to meet up with the girls and they were stunned. "What the hell-" before Belle could answer, I cut her off, "Paige punched me." Beth handed me an ice pack and Em went inside, "Guys what are y-" then she saw Trav, "What happened?" Jen mouthed, "Paige" and she nodded with her mouth open

Then she said, "Put some ice pack, it's badly bleeding" then I placed the ice pack on my jaw where Paige hit it. I whistled and said, "OW" then Em asked the girls, "Do I need to know?" they shaked their heads, and Em said, "Okay." turned around and walk away

Then Beth took a pic of me and posted it on Snapchat, the caption is "boiiii"

I am never joining in their pranks again

hi, me again. OKAY, sooo behind this chapter is.....

It all started with a dare between me, Jane, Phil (not Lester), Rianne and Marcus. Ria dared Marcus to put strawberry jelly (in this chapter, I changed it to mayo bc... why not?) on his face and scare his sister. He hid at the backside of Melissa's (Marc's sis) door and waited for mel to come in. When Mel did came in, Marc scared her and she screamed and dropped her coffee mug.

Then, Mel got mad and hit Marc in the face (ofc, mayo got stuck on her hands) We asked Marc how did it go and he told everything. Then Jane took a pic of Marc with mayo on his face (sorry I couldn't show it to ya, it's with Jane) and captured "boiiii"

Phil then laughed really hard, he turned red. he was saying things like, "hOLY SHIT BOI."

yes, my frens r weird.