Chap. 23. First day

The pic is what I imagined you uniform to look like. (Color of your choice)

(f/c) = favorite color

Enjoy!
___________

"I look weird" I was standing in front of my mirror in my new suit. It wasn't what I was used too, so I didn't like it at all.

"You'll get used to it" Kiki said going threw a big box. It was a box full of sword. "Come over here and pick one you like"

I walked over to her and glanced into the box. "Wow. There all beautiful" I said in awe

"Yes" she said smiling

A shimmer caught my eye. It was a long silver sword with a (f/c) and (f/c) handle. There was a inscription on it saying "Have courage, and, be kind". I reached in and pulled it out. Heavier then I though, but it was perfect. "This one"

Kiki smiled then closed the box. I latched it onto my belt and took one last look in the mirror. The sword was the final piece, I looked perfect now.

"You ready?" Kiki asked looking at me from the mirror. I nodded and we walked out.

Today I have to be different, I have to be mature and strong. Have courage and loyalty. Today is the first day of work.

I've been training with Kiki all night and morning. And I believe I'm ready.

"Zen" She said walking into his office. Everyone was in there waiting on me. "She's ready" they all turned around and looked at me with wide eyes.

No one said anything. They just stared at me, Kiki on the other hand was smiling knowing she did a good job teaching me.

I honestly felt like a different person, I stood up strait and my hair was in a high ponytail. Nothing I was used to.

"I get it, i look different" I said braking the silence. "Can we just get this over with" I started walking out of the room. Zen caught up to me and was walking beside me. Kiki, Mitsuhide and Obi were behind us.

We walked in silence all the way to Izana's office. And once we were there, we stood in silence in front of the door.

My palms were sweating, and my heart was racing, I've never been this nervous before but I have to be strong and get over it.

I felt a hand grab mine, I turned around and saw Mitsuhide standing there with a smile "you'll be fine" he said then hugged me.

I hugged him back then have a nod to Zen. He knocked on the door and said who it was. You heard Izana from the other side say enter and so we did.

"Oh, y/n, right on time" he got up from his chair and walked towards us. "I must say, you cleaned up good. You look perfect for this job" he smiled

"Thank you, your highness" I said bowing. Now that I think of it. This job might just be alright.

"You all can leave now" Izana said coldly to everyone standing behind me. I raised and turned around. They smiled at me then left.

Izana let out a big sigh and went to his desk. He sat down and leaned back on his chair. I stood at the door, unsure of what to do.

"Do you want me to get you some tea?" I asked walking up to his desk. He opened his eyes and sat up straight.

"No, but you can get me the report book on that shelf" he said pointing towards the book shelf to my right. I got the book and brought it back to him. "Now go through those books and make a list of what needs to get done."

I walked back over to the shelf and looked at the row of red books. They all ready "town complaints".

"What's with these?" I asked pulling one out and opening it up.

"Every few mouths the town people write down complaints that need to be adjusted or fixes." He flipped the page and continued. "These complaints are written down and brought to me. I'm the one who decides what needs to be done now and what can be done later"

Oh, makes sense.

"So I want you to write down the ones you think are most important" i have him a look..... how am I supposed to know what is important? I don't even live in this town.

"If it's something to do with fixing building or roads, anything construction, that's important. Something like, my neighbors dog won't pipe down, is not. Get it?" I nodded

I turned around and looked at the row of books, there had to be about twenty.

This is going to take some time

_____________

So sorry!! I've been shit load busy and haven't had time to write!!!

I do have to say that this is coming to a end soon, DONT know when but once I finish this book and the two other, I will be taking a brake and working on other things.

I don't know when I will come back and write new stories but I will come back.

But for now, enjoy!

Like
Comment
Follow!

Love you guys!

Ains