○ 6 ○

Hinata's P.O.V

I got up this morning feeling full of energy. I knew something good was going to happen today. Not wasting anymore time I got ready quickly heading out yelling bye to my mom and little sister Natsu.

I arrived early just like I wanted. The more time the more I can practice my skills. I stayed in the gym until the bell rung. Once it did I took my time going to classes I didn't feel like going. I really wanted to stay and play but I'll go just so I can see (y/n).

Plus If I don't go I'll get in big trouble. I got to my class looking around seeing (y/n) reading a book. She looked so calm with the sun raining down on her makes her (h/c) hair look even shinier.

I started to feel my cheeks burning I quickly look away. Focusing on the chalk board ahead. What a weird feeling? Am I sick? I'm not sure what do to? My thoughts were interrupted when our homeroom teacher which I forgot his name came in with a bright smile.

"Ohayou(good morning)" he said "Time to start"

And that's what we did for hours teachers teaching us things I couldn't understand or me not paying attention. My eyes felt heavy I was tired I used lots of energy this morning. Wish I was in my bed so I could rest. Next thing I know I blacked out.

-----

I was startled when the bell rung again. I jumped out of my seat. Is it time to go? I looked around seeing lunch boxes. I sighed. But quickly realizing it was lunch. I grabbed my bento heading immediately to the gym. Not surprised at all that most of the team was there.

Opening my bento starting to eat whilst watching the others talk or practice. Then Sugawara came and asked me.

"Hinata how are doing with the receives?" a smile on his face. I liked Sugawara he's always solving the teams problem but I also think he's acts like a mother. It's funny when you actually think about it always helping and giving advice that's so like him.

"It's good but I still can't get it right" I said with sheepish smile he sat down next to me watching the others. We made conversation for a while then I remembered about earlier with (y/n)

"Sugawara-san can I ask you something?" I asked feeling my heart increase its pace and feeling a little heat on my cheeks. He hummed for me to continue.

"Ah....well...it's hard to explain....but there's this girl in my class... and for some reason when I'm around her I feel my heart go dup-dup and when I look at her its like...gwah! And I just wanted to know...what that was because I think that maybe I'm sick or something...AHH maybe I have a disease" I kept ranting until Sugawara interrupted me with his laughter

"You aren't sick Hinata and it's definitely not a disease" he said chuckling "I mean you could put it in that way love is a disease" he said confusing me I tilted my head when an idea came to my head

"So I do have a disease!" I yelled in his face which made him laugh even more

"It's not a bad one depends on how your looking at it, it's considered good I guess" he said "I haven't experienced it so I can't give you solid advice"

Sugawara grabbed my shoulder getting my attention "What you are going through is called 'love'. It's a feeling you get when you like someone. For example a boyfriend and girlfriend. Kisses, hugs and holding hands stuff like that" he said

I blushed like a tomato feeling steam coming out of my ears. Is that how I feel toward (y/n). I want her as a girlfriend? Holding hands, hugging her, kissing her? As I imagining it all a weird feeling in my stomach appeared like fuzzy.