Chapter 18

**Posting 2 chapters because last one was short. enjoy**

Ch 18

Niall pov

I still couldn’t believe Lexi had spent the night. We had  a wonderful date and I was so nervous to invite her back, worried she would think the wrong thing. She didn’t though and we spent the night talking. She told me more about what happened with her ex boyfriend and bestfriend. I wanted to kill the guy. How could anyone cheat on a girl like Lexi? She was so beautiful, and not only on the outside.

I started to get a bit worried when she took a long time in the bathroom. I got up from my bed and walked out to my main area. I could smell something cooking and just them my stomach grumbled.  I found Lexi in my kitchen, cooking what I was pretty sure was pancakes and bacon.  She smiled when she saw me, and I couldn’t help but smile back. “I figured the least I could do was cook you breakfast since I passed out here last night.” She said. I decided to be a bit more bold. I had been going so slow since I kissed her, afraid if I tried anything else she would run, so I walked up behind her, putting my arms around her waist and peaking over her shoulder at the food on the stove. “It looks great love, can I eat it yet?” I said, nuzzling into her hair. She still smelled like candy, which made me even more hungry. She placed her hands over mine, leaning back slightly. I smiled, happy she was this comfortable with me. “Almost. Just a bit longer.” She said with a light chuckle. Oh how I loved to hear her laugh. I pouted at her. “But I’m hungry now” I said, pulling her closer to me. She giggled and swatted me away. “If you don’t go sit I wont be able to finish cooking. And then you’ll starve” She said. I put on a fake horrified expression and went to  at my small table. Within a few minutes she came over with a plate piled high with pancakes and a plate with the bacon on it. I got up and took the plates from her. “Sit, I’ll go get the syrup and some juice if you like.” She sat down with a smile. “juice would be awesome.” She said. I went to grab us both a glass of juice and they syrup. “I didn’t know I had pancake mix.” I said as I sat down. “You didn’t I made it from scratch” She said with a smile.  I looked at her surprised, before taking a couple pancakes and drowning them in syrup. I took a bite and moaned a bit “These are amazing.” I said, my mouth full of food. She laughed, “Glad you like them.” She said, taking a bite herself.  We ate in silence, the food was just too good to talk through. It wasn’t awkward at all, which was nice. The silence was soon broken by her phone going off  “oh shit, Sophia is worried about me cause I didn’t go home last night.” She said looking down at her phone. I frowned, knowing this meant she was going to leave. “I can drive ya home love.” I said, giving her a smile.  She smiled back at me and my heart stopped for a moment. She was so beautiful when she smiled, and her smiling at me like that was about the best thing in the world. “ I would love that thanks. Let me just tell Sophia.” She said, picking up her phone to text my bandmates girlfriend back.

After I dropped Lexi off I decided to head over to Liam’s. Him and I had gotten a bit closer since Harry and I decided to go after the same girl. I had to admit I did miss Harry, he was one of my best mates, but I couldn’t talk to him about things with Lexi.  I walked up and let myself into Liam’s flat and found him sitting on his couch playing video games. “Hey mate what’s up?” He asked, not turning to look at me.  I sat down beside him. “Lexi spent the night last night” I said, which earned a shocked look from Liam. I chuckled “Not like that mate, we fell asleep talking to each other. I just dropped her off back at Soph’s” I said. I noticed Liam frown a bit. “everything okay?” I asked. “I’m not too sure. Things with Sophia have been off the last little while. I’m not sure if it’s me or if its her” she said, still frowning. “Ahh I see.” Was all I could say. None of us had ever said it, but we weren’t all that fond of Sophia. Sure she was a nice girl, and was never anything but nice to us and the other girlfriends, but we all just had this feeling about her that we couldn’t place. “Mind if I join in?” I said after a short silence, picking up a controller. “Sure mate just let me finish this and I’ll start a new game.” Liam said.

After a few hours of playing we decided to take a break and  Liam ordered a pizza.  “So what was the real reason you came over? I know it wasn’t just to play games.” He said, falling onto the couch beside me. I sighed “I want to do something special for Lexi before she leaves to go back to America for their Thanksgiving. I have an idea but I need some help with it.” He nodded at me, letting me know he was listening.  I explained to him what I wanted to do to win her over once and for good.

“Ni where on earth did you come up with that? It’s brilliant. I may just have to date you now.” He said. I laughed at my band mate. “Thanks mate, but I don’t think your my type. Will you help me? And do you think you could get Sophia to help? I want to send her a dress and she’ll know Lexi’s size wont she?”  I asked, worried she may not. “I reckon she does or could easily find out. They are flat mates now.” He said, looking sure of his answer.  I smiled. I knew my plan would work, and in the end,  I would actually end up with the girl.

** Please don't forget to vote :)**