epilogue

"I paced around for hours, I'm empty
I jumped at the slightest of sounds
And I couldn't stand the person inside me
I turned all the mirrors around
I'm bigger than my body
I'm colder than this home
I'm meaner than my demons
I'm bigger than these bones." [ control by halsey]

"Everyone has, at least, 50% of insanity in your minds, it's a fact.
The new world is surrounded of psych, maniacs, people that you think that they're normal.
And maybe they can be, a little.
But listen what I'm saying to you, when the anger and the hate come through our veins, when you are hurt by someone, that's it.
This is the moment when the freak ones and what we really are shows up, and our curtains falling for a moment.
Funny, right?
I think that it's. But they prefer to blame me, I'm just doing my job.
They never start asking why their friends, lovers, husbands, wife's, cheated them and put them in one sentence of death.
I'm not bad, maybe, well, let's say that I just do what their 'other side' want to do, but they're too afraid to lose their fame, money or their 'kindness.'.
Do you think that I'm really the assassin one?
are you afraid of me?
or are you afraid of yourself?
and what you gonna do when your demons show up?
Like I said, nobody is what they
really say.
Pay attention." — Hunter; Maya.

_____________
(a/n)
So, I started writing it in 2016, but I never really liked the other idea that I had here.
but I changed the whole history lmao
anyways,
I thought that it would be nice to show you guy how works my mind, and I hope that you like it.
Love y'all.