Competition

This weekend there is a jumping competition in the stables where Kaylee works. Kaylee had to help the whole weekend in the riding hall lay with bars on the obstacles. This was the first time she did this. She was kinda nervous because she didn't know what she exactly needed to do. how do the riders jump the parcours? Which obstacle is 1?  And which one is 2? The owner of the stables told her 10 minutes before she needed to get to work what she should do and where her place is in the parcours.

At the moment that she was in the parcours she saw an easy way to lay the bars as fast as possible without without being hit by a horse rider who is riding parcours. She liked to see the horses doing their thing. first there was a practice jumping for the riders who go jump a real competition for the first time. that was so interesting to see.

After 4 hours she was done with working. Someone took her work on and she was looking for the owner of the stables. When she finally found him she said that she was going home. The owner thanked her and she walked away. She said: 'See you tomorrow!' and she walked to her bike. after 30 minutes of cycling she was finally at home. tired but satisfied about the work she did in the parcours for the first time.