A Birthday Suprise

(A/N so this is a mini-little early birthday to my amazing friend "BeyondtheBabel" it's gonna be really lemony and fluffy! It's Al's birthday and Ed got him a little something-something if u guys know what I mean. This will be kinda like " I got u a present, it's on the bed" kinda thing. Enjoy!)

It was Al's birthday. And like every year Ed was rushing to make sure everything was perfect. He made sure he had he perfect present, foods and decorations. All the decorations were blue (Al's fav color) and he had bought blueberries, Al's favorite food. Everything was perfect. They finally could celebrate and Al could actually eat his cake now since they both got their bodies back.

He heard the shower turn on, Al was obviously taking a quick shower like he normally does. Ed decided to sneak in with him for a little birthday surprise. They were lovers after all so I wouldn't be awkward if Ed did join him. Ed gently knocked on the door and Al let him in. Ed slowly undressed and slipped into the warm shower. He grabbed Al by the waist whispering "Happy Birthday Al" into his younger (but dominate in bed) brother's ear. He kissed it gently as he turned Alphonse around.

Al gently pushed Edward against the wall with his hands above his head. Al moved in for a kiss, at first kissing ever so lightly leaving Ed begging for more. Al kisses became more and more rough. Soon Ed could feel Al's soft tongue asking for entry gently prodding against his lips. Ed immediately let Al dominate his mouth as he moaned softly into his younger brother's mouth.

Al pulled away and to Ed's surprise didn't come back for another kiss. His hands were no longer held to the wall. But Al's warm touch was gone. At first Ed panicked. But then he opened the shower curtain. And his brother was there drying himself off. Al put his towel around his waist as Ed pecked his cheek. Ed put a towel around his waist too. Ed grabbed his brother's hand and led him downstairs.

Sitting in front of the fire was a little fluffy creature with a bow tied around its neck. As Al look closer, he realised what it was. Ed had gotten him a kitten! Al ran to it and gently picked it up stroking its soft fur. Al was beaming with happiness he had always wanted a kitten. Ed smiled as Al played with his new little furball. Ed then asked him "What are you going to name him?" Al looked back at him with a gleam in his eye "I'll call him Alex!" Edward chuckled slightly.

Al gently set the kitten back down next to the fireplace. Then he sat down with Ed looking into his golden/fiery eyes. He stroked a stray hair away from Ed's face. Then Al went in for a kiss. Giving it all he had to make sure they would go all the way. By the time Al and Ed looked down, their towels had both fallen off displaying their erections. Al leaned down as he licked Ed's hardened member as he prepared his ass. After he had Ed begging for mercy (which didn't happen that offen) he readied himself at Ed's entrance.

He slowly slid his wet member into Ed's tight hole. Both of them moaning erotically as Ak started to mover. Ed held on to Al for dear life as Al made love to him. Eventually they both reached their climax, Al releasing his fluids into Ed's ass. They both collapsed onto the sofa worn out by their worth-while actions.

As they began to fall asleep, they felt something crawl in between themselves. Alex had found a way onto the couch into in between his two masters. He was purring softly a the three of them fell sound asleep.

(A/N I hope you all liked it! Leave a comment if you did or if you have ideas for a new story! The idea of Al's birthday actually was told to me by my friend "BeyondtheBabel". So the idea was hers. Happy early bday again! XD)