The Text

Hey guys well sorry for not posting in a long time well here is another chapter of my book hope you all enjoy.  sorry so short

                                     When I got home from the pep rally I rushed to my room. Lucky me mom was still at work. When I turned on the phone I went to the messages to text Billy but then I saw the old messages from Chris to Billy. I knew Billy was lying when he said Chris never used the phone. When I looked in the messages I saw that they were planning a little surprise for me.

                               "So what are we going to do to the little bitch?" Chris said. "Well I don't know about you but Im throwing her a party." Billy said. "I plan to kill her and you're not going to do anything to stop me."

At that moment I felt a rush of adrenaline running through my body. All I wanted to do was lock myself in the room and just die day by day. What should I do I thought . Should I go. Should I stay. As I was thinking I felt the phone vibrate, as I looked down I see in big letters im outside your house from billy. I checked out the window and he was standing in the middle of the lawn with a rose one that was bright red. I woke my mom and told her that a stranger was outside. 

As my mom walked to the door she told me to get the butcher knife, as soon as she said that I started thinking is she gonna kill him. 

"Who are you ." screamed mother. "Im billy." "Get off my property." as she raised the butcher knife he fled like a dog going into the bath.