Naruto & Sakura: the bigger thing

NARUTO POV.
After I was sleeping I heard a knock on the door so I left Sakura on the bed with the blanket since she was still sleeping. I opened the door to see the guys there. "what's up Naruto, we came by to see if we could play an early game of cards" neji asked me in a sort of way I was obligated to say yes. "Yeah sure, come right in... I'll be right back let me check something out, go wait for me on the living room ok" I told them. "Ok we will be waiting" choji told me while eating his chips. I opened the door in my room and she was still sleeping. Ok it's clear. "Ok we can now start the game" I told them. Neji started to shuffle the cards. After like half an hour. We're all distracted by the game because neji and I were really close for the win and We all heard a girls voice. "Naruto, can we go back to bed now"Sakura told me while scratching her hair. We all look up to see Sakura in a black shirt of mines and on her red underwear. "Ummmm, Sakura go back to my room and put some clothes on" I told her. "Can you come help me, I'm too sleepy to change" Sakura said in a very sleepy voice while scratching her eye. "Ok Sakura... I'll leave a shadow clone to keep in watch of the game, ok" I told him. I closed the my bedrooms door and hear. "Damn, I never thought Naruto would be getting some" neji said in voice of jealousy. "I know right" said shikamaru. "Ok your all done, now would you please go home" I told her. "Ok fine, but will I see you around?" Sakura asked with a smile on her face. "Ummm, yeah sure" I told her. I then walked out of the room and walked her to her house. "Bye Sakura" I told her with a smile. "Bye Naruto see you tonight" Sakura said and she then winked at me. I looked behind me expecting to see Sasuke but i didn't see anyone. I then walked back to my house and as I went inside I hear neji say. "Damn Naruto, that took you a bit of time don't you think... Are you going to hit on that" neji told me with a smirk on his face. "Ok guys, I'm not hitting on anything ok she was on my bed shaking of the cold and she didn't want to go home so I left her sleep on my bed with me... Actually that really does sound like I hit on her"I explained a bit in a confused voice. "Hahahahaahaha, do you like her?" "Ummmm, I don't know, I think I do"I told them while picking on my hair. "Bro you got to hit that tonight" shikamaru told me with a smile. "You guys got to calm down, Sakura and I aren't in a relationship we just slept together" I told them. Damn I thought that would come out smoother... That actually sounds like if I was something more than her boyfriend. Ok you know I'm going to end the game and tell the hokage to get me and "S" rank mission. "Ok party's over, let's go, go outside, bye" I yelled that while pushing them all through the front door. I'll finish the mission and think about what will I do with Sakura.
* TIME SKIP *
Finished the mission injured
Damn lord third was right, I should of picked a team for this mission. Because of my arrogance I came out with a broken arm. Cuts on my face and a purple eye.
Ok now about Sakura... Hmmmm, maybe if I go to the hospital she won't be able to sleep on the same bed and since I'm injured she might not like me anymore.
*TIME SKIP*
Everything I said was wrong. Sakura cared for me even more and now she doesn't sleep besides me she sleeps on top of me. The Nurse comes in looking at Sakura on top of me and me holding her waist but it wasn't on purpose if I don't she will fall of the bed and then I'm going to be even more injured. "*sigh* *clears throat* Sakura i need to treat Naruto for the last time and he will be out of here in no time" the nurse told Sakura. "Really ok" Sakura told the nurse while getting off the bed.