RusCan - Are you warm now? [LEMON]

Ivan and his boyfriend, Matthew, were sitting near a fireplace with a thick blanket wrapped around them. It was always cold in the north, but today was exceptionally freezing. Ivan loved the way the cold made Matthew's cheeks and nose a hue of pink. It just made him so much cuter!

Matthew let out a huff of breath, rubbed his hands together, then rubbed his arms.

"It's so cold!" he complained.

Ivan then hugged Matthew from behind and rested his head upon his shoulder. He glanced up and saw Matthew's curl then instantly remembered something. "I know how to make you warm," he thought to himself, smirking.

Ivan started to trace Matthew's jawline with his finger, traveling up to his cheek and started stroking it. Matthew leaned into the touch, mistaking it for something chaste. Ivan then cupped Matthew's chin, and pulled him into a kiss. He licked his lip and Matthew opened his mouth, letting Ivan slip his tongue in. They both slowly slipped to the floor.

Ivan then began to rub Matthew's sides while he began to kiss lightly, but then started to get a little more rough. He grabbed his head and shoved them together, Matthew letting out sighs and moans. Ivan absolutely loved his reactions. Ivan then tugged on his curl, Matthew tightening up from the sudden act. This was beginning to get too much for him, as the stimulation from his curl and his mouth was all he could think about. Ivan then pulled back, but he didn't stop tugging and rubbing his curl. Matthew bit his lip, trying not to make any noise. Ivan however, didn't like this. His other hand traveled to his bulge and began palming it. He couldn't keep it in any longer, he let out a loud groan.

Ivan then began to remove Matthew's pants and once he did he could see fluid soaking through his underwear. Ivan leaned down and started sucking on the clothed dick.

"I-Ivan!" he gasped. His tone of voice was hinting of lust and excitement.

Ivan then pulled down his underwear, his dick bouncing up and leaking. Ivan kissed the tip, then licked the sides slowly. He went back up the tip and sunk down. He grazed his teeth onto his member, his tongue on the underside. Once he got back up, he started to suck.

"Oh . . ."

Ivan looked up at Matthew, his face hidden by his arms, facing to the left. Ivan was having none of this, he pinned his hands to his sides then continued. He started sucking roughly.

"I-Iva-a-n!"

Pulling from Ivan's grip, he slid his fingers in his scalp then grabbed his hair.

Ivan pulled off of his dick, then flipped him over onto his knees with his rump in the air. Ivan squirted a fair amount of lube onto his finger, then started to spread it around his cock. He pressed the broad head onto his entrance, then looked down at Matthew, who had his eyes half open looking back at him, eyebrows furrowed, red cheeks, and a glistening lip.

"Beg for it, Matvey," Ivan whispered.

Matthew couldn't do that! He just can't! Oh it would be so embarrassing.

Ivan began to make small thrusts. Matthew pushed back but was presented with a slap on his cheek.

Matthew couldn't take it anymore. He mumbled an incoherent phrase.

"What was that?"

"Please..."

"Please what?"

"Make love to me, Ivan."

This was as far as the shy Canadian would go. Ivan pushed through, groaning at the warmth and tightness of his hole. Matthew let out a whimper. Matthew was happy that Ivan wanted to take it slow as to not hurt him, but Matthew was horny and he needed to be fucked right now.

Matthew pushed back on him to give a signal that he could go. Ivan started going slowly, but the noises Matthew was making made him want to go faster. Matthew tightened once Ivan found his sweet spot. Ivan grabbed his hips then drilled in at a fast pace.

"O-o-oh," Matthew whined "I-I-Iv-"

His eyes rolled to the back of his head as tears of pleasure rolled down his face. He loved getting pounded this way. "H-h-harder!"

Wish granted, he put more force with his thrusts, Matthew basically screaming now.

Matthew's tongue lolled out as his boyfriend's huge dick reached deeper. Matthew slammed back onto him and rode his orgasm. Liquid leaking from Matthew's twitching hole was too much for him. A few thrusts later, Ivan also reached his limit.

Ivan pulled out and laid down next to his boyfriend who collapsed on the floor.

"Are you warm now?" Ivan joked.