8

The day didn't begin well for Ally. Normally, her mommies would come and wake her up, then change her and feed her breakfast. But not today. Today Ally stood in her crib for what seemed to be hours, whimpering quietly so maybe someone would hear her. She defiantly needed a nappy change, she was wet and messy, and feeling very unconfortable and frustated.
The girl kept whining but no one came, so she decided to climb the crib. She'd tried it before and she ended up hurt and still inside her crib. But this time she ended up hurt, but at least outside.
"Mommy? Mama?" She walked to their room with fingers in her mouth. They weren't there. "Mommyyyyyy? Mamaaaaaaaa?" She started to tear up when she realised she was alone. Her mommies left her? Maybe they left auntie Lauren and auntie Dinah to take care of her and they were playing hide and seek right? "Auntie Lauren ? Auntie Dinah ?" She repeated a few times. No, she was actually alone.
Ally sat on the floor with Fluffy, her stuffed kitty, under her arm crying madly. Her mommies left her, she needed a change and was hungry. What she did? She suddenly remember. Yesterday she didn't eat all her dinner and didn't let Mama cuddle with mommy, cause SHE wanted to cuddle with mommy. She was such a bad girl. Her mommies were right to leave her.
The blonde went upstairs with her nappy really hurting her and picked her little bag putting some spares nappies, a dummy and Fluffy into it. She was moving with Auntie Lauren and auntie Dinah, maybe her mommies would come back home and obviously they didn't want Ally there.
The small girl passed trough the dog's door easily and she was now outside, only in her  footie pyjamas and dirty nappy. Ally had walked to her aunts house a few times with mommy and mama, so she figured out she could find it by herself.
She walked for 30 minutes not really knowing were she was and after some more minutes she found her aunts house knocking the door harshly.
"Ally! What happened? Who hurt you? Where's your mommy baby?" Dinah asked deseperatly when she saw Ally like that.
"They left me auntie Dj" Harry sobbed as Dinah picked her up.
"They did what?" Dinah felt the anger grow in her . "LAUREN CALL NORMANI AND CAMILA! I THINK THEY LOST SOMETHING!" SHe said sassily.
"What's wrong? Oh God! How did you get here ALLY?" Ally just whimpered. "Oh baby, you really need a change, and look at this cut, oh god, come here with auntie lolo, I'll take care of you while auntie dj deal with your mommy and mama." Lauren picked Ally up and took her to her room in their house.
"What's up mate?" Normani asked calmly when Dinah called her.
"What's up? May I ask you that? What's up?" Dinah said ironcaly.
"Well, Mila and I are eating at the mall , why you ask?" She said, Dinah knew she was frowning.
"Well, aren't you missing something? Like, I don't know... YOU'RE DAUGHTER ?" Dinah said loud.
"shit." How could she be so idiot? She forgot about her own little one. "Where's she? Is she ok?" She asked desesperate.
"She appeared at my house, hurt, hungry, in pjs, and in a total need of a change. Hope you're proud of yourself." Mani ended the call.
Lauren made a bottle for Ally and went to her room.
"Look what I got for you ally bear." Lauren smiled at her and handed her the bottle. "I've talked to them. They were eating at the mall." Dinah whispered to Lauren angrily.
They both watched as Ally sucked the bottle fast wanting something to fill her tummy.
"Auntie Lolo Is mama and mommy comin?" She asked tearing up when she finished the bottle.
"Yes sweetie." Ally smiled at her sadly.
"But I was bad girl, why are the coming back?" She frowned.
"You weren't bad ally, you mommy were" Lauren stated.
"But, I didn't finished dinner I I didn't leted mama cuddle with mommy cause I wanted to cuddle with mommy." Ally started to sob again.
"No ally, you weren't bad okay? Your mommy were and when they get here, we're putting them in time out fine?" Lauren suggested making Ally giggle a bit, which as a progress.
"Fine Lolo!" She smiled. When Ally was in her little headspace, she forgot about things prety easily, which was great in times like these. Dinah heard a knock and went answer the door. In some seconds, Normani and Camila were in the room.
"Ally, please forgive us baby. We're both poopoo heads." Camila said looking in Ally's deep blue eyes.
"Big, very very big poopoo heads ally. We're sorry we forgot about you, Paul called us, and it was so early! We went lunch and totally forgot... We love ally, and we're very sorry." Normani was crying by now.
"Otay mommy, otay mama, but twime out!" Ally said sternly, if it's possible, and took both her mommy by the hands, while all the olders contained a giggle.
"Yeah, I guess we deserved this." Normani said when she was lead on his corner and Camila was lead to hers.
"No talking on twime out!" The little one said frowning.
"Sorry." Normani almost chuckled. After 15 minutes, Ally took both of them from time out, and got plenty of hugs, kissed and "I love you's ", and she knew all of them were real. Cause even grown ups make mistakes some times, right?