Vacation

No one  knows what happened or how it happened. It's all a mystery that led to something extraordinary. 

It was a lovely summer morning where I lived, the birds were chirping and the sun was shining brightly. My family and I were ready for our perfect cruise boat vacation.

"Everyone ready?!" dad shouted.

"NO!" everyone else responded,  dad rolled his eyes. Mum was still making a cup of coffee, my older brother was still seeping and my younger sister was playing with her dolls and then there was me, finishing my breakfast, ready to go.

"Guys we have to go!" I yelled as I finished eating my breakfast.

"Be quiet Chelsea, I'm trying to sleep!" my older brother, Noah groaned

Finally 20 Minutes later we are all out of the house and in the car on our way to the boat dock. I was so excited I couldn't contain myself, so were my siblings too!

I looked out of the window, I saw the big giant cruise that we were going to go on. I stepped out of the car and we made our way to the entrance. After we had registered in, we ran to our room and I went out on the balcony. I glared out to the vast sea-HONK HONK my thoughts were interrupted by the boat horn. The boat slowly departed, we were ready to stat our vacation!

The boat was amazing! It had super high ceilings with sparkly chandeliers hanging from it. It had crystal blue pools and fun indoor activities. There was so many things inside, I wanted to go everywhere! 

It was already night time and we all arrived back to our room from a very fun day in the cruise. We all went to bed and in a blink of a eye everyone was fast asleep...

"AHHHHH" I was woken up by people screaming and yelling loudly! I went outside of my room and saw everyone running around everywhere, the boat was rocking viciously. I panicked and woke my family up.

"Whats happening?"my mum shrieked. 

"I don't know" I responded. We then heard a  a speaker saying "please evacuate the boat as it is sinking." This didn't help calm  anyone in fact it made it worse. We all ran to the emergency exit but before we could even get there the boat started spinning violently, almost felt like we were getting sucked in by the sea. Everyone got knocked around and water started to fill the boat up. I grabbed onto my family's hands and held them tight. I had no hope, I knew this was the end.

Everything was black. I couldn't open my eyes. I was so confused, I tried to get up and I slowly opened my eyed and looked around, it was all blurry. But the place seemed very unusual. A girl swam passed me, she had red silky hair and a green scaly tail.

"Exubrberr mrrb" I was shocked, as i spoke bubbles came out of my mouth. I was underwater!!! I couldn't believe this, I was still alive and breathing underwater!

                                                              TO BE CONTINUED....