THE FOUR DRAGON

(I sorry because i skip the part that soo won kill king ill and they found yoon)

Yona pov

I so exited to meet the white dragon, but hak if the white dragon dont want to help us what we gonna do?

Hak pov

You dont have to worry hime sama .If the white dragon dont want to help us i punched her stomic and kidnap him, hak said with black aura in his  back .Who is that? yona asked.I look and found a girl that have bruise all her body.

Yona pov

Yoon look at her and said we rest a while .hak and i said okey!

After a while .............

???? Pov

Where am i ? .A girl said ,oh you awake?. I see a girl with red hair talk to me. My eyes wide and said to her ,master i wait for you for a long time!  she said what? Oh i sorry you are king hiryuu right? . She said no i not king hiryuu. Even you hide that you are king hiryuu i still can sense.

Yona pov

Are you a dragon? Her said yes i ice dragon . My name is kanade sakura . I asked her are  can you join us ? Her said of coures i want to! . I happy  that you are joined us ! i said to her now  i have women friends! i scream.

Kanade pov

By the way what you name? Her said my name is yona there is yoon and that is hak . Let's go find the rest! yona said let's go!

three days later...........

I really sorry if i spell wrong!!!