white dragon

Kanade pov

We finally at white dragon village! Suddenly fog came near us .
I said where this fog came from?. Then i heard voice said go back ,go back or we kill you! Hak take his sword and clear the fog .
man said look she has red hair ,but she is a women . Man said okey i take you to white dragon.(i skip the part that everyone see yona hair and said her hair is beautifull)

After a while...........

kanade pov

You women over there. Then suddenly wind came and ripped her cloak . Everyone see her red hair. Suddenly white dragon fainting, yona asked him white dragon?. White dragon said yes, i white dragon that lives for you master. Everyone bow to yona . I said to white dragon ,hi brother my name is kanade sakura i is ice dragon nice to meet you .White dragon said ice dragon?!!!.I said yes? .Him said nice to meet you but i suprising that master found you first , they said that ice dragon is the hardest to find.
Then his said my name is i cut him kija i know that. His eyes wide how you know my name is? I said secret . Then we proceed our adventure. I said the next target is blue dragon. Then night came .

Kija pov

(How she knew my name? maybe i should ask her) um kanade? Kanade said yes? , i asked her how do you know my name? Kanade said well you see i already know you when you are still kid.My eyes wide then you should still be kid, kanade said keep this secret okay ? I from generation one so do yellow dragon but suddenlly we have have to split . I said sorry .Kanade said it's okay let't go sleep. You sleep in tent i sleep outside i know you afraid of insect kanade said. I said okay thank you.

Next morning .......

kija pov ......

I go outside and saw that everyone eat .kanade said kija come on eat. I said okay!