Meeting Dan and Phil

“Oh, well, hello there, our names are Dan Howell and Phil Lester, and welcome to Pixilated, our amazing game we made! Be careful of what you do here, you don't want to get trapped, would you now?” Dan said, laughing nervously.

“It's going to be okay,” Phil whispered to Dan patting his shoulder.

“Oh my god, I can't wait to meet Dan and Phil!” Cody said to Savannah, jumping up and down.

“Yeah, me too!” Savannah said back to Cody, laughing as they walked around looking at the game Dan and Phil made. After they were done playing the game, they went to go talk to Dan and Phil.

“Hi!” Cody and Savannah said to Dan and Phil, smiling at them.

“Hi!” Dan and Phil said back smiling and waving at us as we hugged them.

“My name is Cody and this is my friend, Savannah.” Cody said, smiling.

“Nice to meet you guys, and welcome to our tour,”  Dan and Phil  say smiling at us.

“We love you guys so much!” Cody said happily.

“So, do you mates want to play a game of Pixilated?” Dan and Phil asked them.

“Yeah, sure,” Cody and Savannah say at the same time while grabbing an Xbox controller. Dan and Phil grabbed one as well, and they started the game.

As they were playing, it kept on glitching and doing stuff on its own. They were in the middle of a game when the TV turned off. They tried turning it back on, but it didn't work.

That's when it happened. Words written:262