Tease. (Timmy Imagine)

Imagine; Timmy begging you to go with him and the guys to a party that was at Brady's house. After Timmy's nonstop begging, you finally agreed to go. You walked upstairs to get ready, you decide to wear a short, tight, black dress. Timmy came upstairs, standing behind you as you put your makeup on, he watches, and slowly moves forward until hes pressed himself against your back, you look down to grab your eyeliner, and feel his hand brush away the hair that lays on your neck, you bite down on your lip, as he leaves light, teasing, kisses and nibbles across your neck, you let out a soft moan and he smirks, stepping back. You glare at him and mumble "tease." He just  smirks again, and struts back downstairs. You finish what you were doing and walk downstairs, and look at him, sitting happily on the couch. He looks up at you and smiles widely, motioning for you to come over to him. You tug at the tight dress attempting to pull it down to cover a bit more, as you walk over to where he's sitting, he grabs your waist and pulls you onto his lap, leaning forward, and sending his warm breath down your neck, as he whispers in your ear "Feel that?" And presses the hard spot in his pants against you. You bite down on your lip hard, attempting to stand up, just to have him pull you back down onto his lap. "Can we go?" You ask him pulling his hands off your waist. He nods, letting you get up, then standing up after you. As you begin walking toward the door, you feel his arms go around you as his hands cup your boobs. You push his hands away and turn toward him, "Timmy!" "Whatt?!" He smirks innocently. You sigh and turn back to the door, going out to the car. You got on the driver side, as he got on the passenger side, looking over at you as you started the car, pulling out of the driveway, through the whole drive Timmy kept teasing you, sliding his hand up your leg, leaning over and sending his warm breath down your neck, causing you to moan several times, and slap his hand lightly, calling him a tease. By the time you reached Brady's house, you were extremely horny, and wanted to slap Timmy for making you so sexually frustrated. Timmy walked behind you grabbing your butt several times as you walked up to Brady's door, you knocked quickly, and turned putting your back against the door, "Stop that." You glared at Timmy, as his hands fall to his sides, while he acted innocent. "Babe I wouldn't push yourself against the door if I were you." He growled softly. You widened your eyes and turned, facing your back to him again, he continued to grab your butt, then pulled you against him biting down on your neck several times, until Brady opened the door. "Woe Timmy save it for later." Brady chuckled, welcoming you guys in. You walked in and went straight to the couch sitting down, only to have Timmy follow you, lifting up up onto his lap after he sat down. You felt his hard spot as he purposely pushed against you. You shifted, trying to ignore it, but you were unable to as he slid his hand up your leg, underneath your dress. Rubbing his finger across your spot through your underwear, then looking at you he quietly whispers in your ear, "Damn babe, who made you this wet already?" he smirks, sliding one finger under your underwear and rubbing it down you, pushing it into you lowly. You let out a whimper, that was quickly muffled by Timmy's shoulder, he leaned close to your ear and whispered, "Why don't we take this upstairs?" You bite your lip nodding as he takes his hand out from under your dress, and lifts you up, carrying you upstairs. Several minutes later theres a knock on the door of the room you and Timmy occupied, as you hear Brady outside of the room yelling "You sick fucks! I can hear you screaming his name all the way downstairs!"