Dating?

Ryland's POV

I wake up. I don't remember going to sleep. When I look up I see Shane his arms are wrapped around me. I smile and sit there enjoying feeling his touch. I wonder how I ended up with someone so wonderful. I must be the luckiest person alive. With that thought I fall back asleep.

Shane's POV

I wake up and I feel Ryland pressed against me. I realize that I really have to pee, but I don't want to wake him up. I very carefully lift him and lay him back on the couch.

Ryland's POV

All of the sudden I feel cold. I open my eyes and see Shane isn't there. I then here the barroom door shut, so I deicide to get up and go to the kitchen. I look in the cabinets for something to eat. I then find poptarts and pull them out. I hear Shane come out, then he comes into the kitchen and looks at me. Those are literally my FAVORITE poptarts!!!!! I smile and hand him a pack. "So what are we going to do today?" He asks. I really wanted to do something special with him, because, and I know it's a little soon, but I think that I really love him. "I'm gonna take you to the store, so go get ready." I reply. We both get ready and into the car. We arrive at the mall and go in. "Ok look around I have to do something, meet me at the food court in 20" I say smiling. "Ok" he says giving me a hug. "See you in a little" I say then peck him on the lips. I walk off and find the place. I walk in and am greeted by a sweet lady with a small golden lab. "Welcome to Perl's pet place" she says. "Umm hi, is that dog up for adoption?" I ask pointing to the dog she was holding. "Umm yea would you like him?" She asks. "Can I sign the papers and pick him up tomorrow?" I ask. "Yes" she says grabbing his papers. "Here you go" shae says handing me the papers. I sign them then head to the food court.

Shane's POV

I walk around the store and wonder what Ryland could be doing. 20 minutes later I head to the food court, but I don't see him so I sit at a table and wait. I finally see him walking towards me with a huge smile on his face. "What were you up to?" I ask. "You will find out tomorrow." He says. "When?" I ask. "When I get home from work" he says smiling. "Let's get some food" he finally says. We get some pretzels and do a bit more shopping. The whole time I think of what the surprise is.

Ryland's POV

We arrive at home and the whole car ride home I was thinking, technically me and Shane aren't dating. I want to ask him, I get a little scared but finally do it.
"Hey Shane?"
"Ya?"
"Can I ask you something?"
"Sure"
"Are we dating?"
"Do you want to?"
"Yes"
"Ok then, Ryland will you be my boyfriend?"
"Yes!!!"
I walk up to him and kiss him.
"Ryland?"
"Yes?"
"Can we umm... Keep this a secret from the internet?"
"Ya of course"
"Thank you"
He smiles then kisses me.

(Hello, I hope you are enjoying. Sorry I didn't update in a while I'll try to update more tomorrow. Anyways I'm sort of coming up with a story line, and there may or may not be a twit. We will see. Thank you to all of you who read.

❤❤❤Lilly❤❤❤