Chapter 9

Two days left untill they both part away. Baekhyun have set his mind.

HE'S GOING TO PROPOSE HER TODAY!

He might didn't know Taeyeon well but his soul, his mind and his everything.. fell for her.

He rang Taeyeon's hotel room in the morning.

"Hey, Baek. What's up ?" She asked when saw Baekhyun's face.

"Uhm, Tae. I want to tell you something." He started.

"Yeah.. What is it ? Oh yeah ! Why don't you come in first ?" She smile.

"No, it's okay. I'll tell you this night."

"What is it, Baek ? You're making me curious~" She said and laugh but stop when Baekhyun didn't laugh.

"Hey, Baek. Are you okay ?"

"Can you drive ?" He asked.

"Yeah, of course I can. Why ?"

"I'll reserve a car for you. Wait for me at Jumgmun Beach tonight. I'll coming to you. Okay ?"

"O--Okay.." She said blankly.

'What's wrong with this kid ? I have never saw him in this state..' Taeyeon thought and closed the door when Baekhyun leave.

****************

Taeyeon drove the car that Baekhyun have booked for her to Jungmun Beach. She was wondering all the way to the beach why Baekhyun was acting weirdly.

She parked the car and came out. She was grateful because the night scenery of the place are so beautiful.

 She was grateful because the night scenery of the place are so beautiful

Jungmun Beach (중문해수욕장) has a sandy shore so fine that it is called Jinmosal

Jungmun Beach (중문해수욕장) has a sandy shore so fine that it is called Jinmosal. The white sand beach is 560m long and the water has an average depth of 1.2m.

Different shades of black, red, and grey are beautifully mixed into the white sand of the beach. This helps to accentuate Jeju-do Island’s black Hyeonmuam stones. To the right side of the beach is a natural sea cave called Haesikgul Cave.

But all the thought dissapeared when someone tap her shoulder. She turned her back and faced the man she's been waiting for.

 She turned her back and faced the man she's been waiting for

"Hye, Tae. You looks great tonight." He said and smile from ear to ear.

She doesn't wears her make up but still looks so pretty

"You looks great too." She replied, smiling.

"So, what are you going to say ?"

"Let's sit over there." They walked toward a big stone and sat there.

"So ~?" She asked.

"Uhm, how should I say.."

"It's okay, Baek. Just say it. I'm all ears." She said warmly even the weather quite cold since it's night.

"I know that we just know each other but that doesn't matter to me.. From the first time I laid my eyes on you, you know when I bumped into you at the airport.."

Taeyeon smile awkwardly and feel uneasy. She rubs her hand together.

"But I think.. I fall in love with you, Kim Taeyeon. I fell in love woth you since the first time I saw you. From the first sight. It was hard to believe that I fell in love with you since the first time I saw you. But that it is, first sight love. I--"

"Baekhyun-ah.." She barely speak but Baekhyun cut her.

"No, Tae. Let me finish. I love you, Kim Taeyeon. You can call me crazy. Yes, I am crazy. I'm crazy over you." He knelt in front of her and took out a box. It was diamond ring.

She was speechless and covered her mouth with her both hands.

"Will you marry me, Kim Taeyeon ? Be my queen and be a mother of my future child ?" She was shocked and stood up.

"Baekhyun-ah.."

"Why, Tae ?"

"I can't.. You know we can't.."

"Why can't we ? What do you mean ?" He stood up with eyes full of tears.

"I am older than you. What will people think ?" She asked. Her tears starts to strolling down.

"It is not important ! Ages are just numbers, okay ? The question now is do you love me ?" He grabs her shoulders.

"No, Baekhyun! We can't !" She screamed and push Baekhyun away.

"What do you mean ?" His tears keep falling down.

"I'm sorry, Baekhyun. I'm so sorry." She said and walks away leaving the crying Baekhyun.

'I love you, Taeyeon. Why did you do this to me ? Ages doesn't mean anything to me.. I love you. Why don't you answer me ?' He fell on his knee crying.

'I'm sorry, Baek. I love you too.. But people will think badly about both of us.. It's okay to me but I don't want you to get hurt..' She thought before speeding up the car to the hotel.

——————————————————
Don't hurt me ahahaha Taeyeon's stupid in here, right ? *lol* I think there's one chapter left. I will update tomorrow, okay ? Sad ending or happy ending ? Find out in the next chapter 😂

*ignore errors, didn't do double check 😅