Chapter 1

Prince Pov-

It all started about ten years ago. I was six and Roc was seven, we were in and out of foster homes because both of our parents had killed themselves because they didn't want us but they didn't want to put us in a foster home or give us away. We ran away from every foster home we've ever been in because we didn't like it. We ran away from every foster home we had been in until we were told by our social worker we had an uncle that was alive and willing to take us in. Roc and I both agreed that we would stay with him, but we didn't know what we were getting ourselves into. When we first got there he was nice. As the year went by he was worse than I could ever imagine a man to be. He used us for everything and if we refused to do it then he would force, beat, or even torture us. He would always beat me when he had Roc running some errands because he knew that Roc would protect me if he was there. So now Roc would refuse to do anything if I'm not going to be with him.

We weren't the only ones in the house to do work back then. There was a baby girl named Kori there also, but she was way too small to walk, talk, and work. Two years later she was two years old and she could walk, talk, and unfortunately work. Not only that but she was in the stage of her Terrible Two's, that wasn't good. She would get beat everyday for every little thing she did. I would try to protect her but I'd end up getting beat too. Roc would always step in and fight him off but that didn't stop him from doing it again later that day or night. If it wasn't for Roc, Kori and I would probably be dead or hurt so bad that we couldn't do anything. I wish I wasn't so weak so I could help fight him off with Roc. I don't like Roc fighting my battles, his battles, and Kori's battles. I'm pretty sure Roc doesn't like fighting all the battles either.. I just don't have the muscles like he does, if I did things would be a lot different. No one understands what we go through everyday, everyday there's something different.

------------------------------------------------------
Update!! Sorry for the wait, I been slackin' but y'all should go read my new book called 'Til' The Morning' it's a Kehlani & Partynextdoor based book. It will be updated every Wednesday.
-Azhli