Chapter 28: Moving on

A L E X

(MONDAY MORNING)

I was getting ready for school, when Caleb came in.

"Hey, Ally. Want a ride?" He asked me.

"No, I'm going to Justin's house" I fixed my hair, sighing.

"Are you sure? You know I-"

"Caleb, I'm fine, ok?" I cut him off.

"Ok, see you after school, then" he kissed my forehead, and left.

*

I opened Justin's house door, saw his mother putting the food on the table.

"Hello, second mom!" I hugged her.

"Hey, Alex. How are you?" She hugged me back. "I heard of what happened, and I'm so sorry!"

"It's ok, I'm moving on. Anyways, where is Justin?"

"He's upstairs, you can go to check on him" She smiled sweetly at me.

"Thanks, see you later" I ran upstairs, opened his door, but closed it as soon as I saw his mini life.

I can't believe I just saw Justin naked, gosh, I'm scarred for life!

"You know.. you can come in now" Justin laughed while opening the door for, looking at him, he finally had a  brown cargo pants on, and a white v neck.

"Let's go" I held his hand, and ran out of his house.

*

"You dragged me out of my house without breakfast" Justin groaned.

"You can eat in the break.." I sighed.

"Fine" Justin pushed me into the locker.

"Justin, what are you doing?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "That hurts"

"You know what hurts more? My heart" he pointed at his heart.

"Justin, I'm confused" I gave him a confused look, but when I saw Charlie opening his locker, I understood.

"Are you going to sit there and act like nothing happened?!" Justin yelled at me.

"No, but life moves on"

"I know it does, but you won't do anything to him?" He pointed at Charlie.

"No, why would I?" 

"He killed you!"

"He killed me, but I survived! And now I'm coming alive"

"Are you still going to be easy?"

"NO! I'm never gonna be that girl again... the girl who loved but never be loved by the person who made her happy. I can stand up, and try to play hard to get" I smashed my lips onto Justin's lips.

He kissed me back, our lips moved together.

"WHAT THE FÜCK?!" We pulled away to see a red faced Charlie. "So if you're going to play this game, I'm going to join" he slammed his locker, and walked away.

*

"What do you think he'll do?" I said walking inside of Justin's house.

"How was your first day of school?" Justin's mother asked him.

"Good, I think I got popular" We laughed.

When I kissed him, and Charlie was mad, and he stormed off, the people kept looking at us and talking about US. And how I got a kiss from a new kid.

But in the end, the plan went awfully wrong.

I don't know what's Charlie's game.

I guess I was warned by Caleb, but didn't listen.

*

THIS IS THE UPDATE!!

I want to talk about something else, and it happened on Wednesday morning I think...

So JOHANNAH, Louis TOMLINSON'S mother died.

She was a great woman, she raised Louis great! Her 5 girls are beautiful just like her, her sons are AMAZING. She was a great lady, she was nice, cool, fun, she always had a smile on her face. But most importantly, she supported her kids for whatever they did!

R.I.P Johannah ❤️❤️

YOU ARE ALWAYS GOING TO BE IN OUR HEARTS AND MINDS.

Thank you

Ily ALL SM