2. The Bus

Hey guys thnx for reading thunder buds, lol. Comment on parts you like, I wanna hear your opinion. We are now in Gabby's mind... enjoy. x

Gabby P.O.V.
   "This seat is soo comfy." I looked over to ask Johnny if he agreed "Johnny wake up!" I couldn't do anything, he was already drooling. I pouted in disappointment, I pulled out my phone and began playing games and listening to music. Eric tried to get my attention I acted like I didn't notice, I really didn't want to talk to him. My phone vibrated, I had a text from Eric. Ughff, I really wish Johnny was awake. I read the text 'I wish we can be roommates' I laughed sending him back a text saying 'HaHa that's never gonna happen' I heard him laugh, I could imagine those deep dimples that reminded me of Harry Styles. It was something that I liked about his features. My phone vibrated on my lap, and saw the text on the screen, Eric, the text said 'Even if we aren't, at night I'm gonna climb into your bed and keep you warm'. This made chills go throughout my body. I could feel my face redden, as I blushed in an extremely red color. I rolled my eyes and laughed turning off my phone, I didn't feel like talking to him after what he said. I got my pillow and placed it on Johnny's lap and covered myself with my favorite fluffy red blanket. I began to imagine who would be my roommate. The person that I really would love to be my roommate is Bryan.
   We dated in 7th grade, it was a nice relationship. When I came to a faraway school... I missed him, we didn't brake up so I thought he still liked me and thought about me. I talked to his mom about the school I was attending she loved it. That's when he and his brother  came in 8th grade, I told Jose to tell Bryan if he liked me. When he came back, I tried to hold back the tears but soon enough they escaped. Bryan liked me as a friend. I understood and left him alone. In 9th we began to be friends like we used to be in 6th grade. But my old friends thought I still liked him, yes I did.   (10th grade) So they told him and he began to act weird around me. We stop talking on Facebook. Our relationship was getting further and further. We kinda talk a little but he acts different around me. I guess it would be awkward if we shared a room. Before I knew it I was fast asleep... ZzzZzz.

Eric P.O.V.
  I sent her a smiley, but she didn't reply nor did she laugh. What happened?  I checked over my seat. At the veiw I clenched my jaw, fury ran all through my body. Gabby was sleeping on Johnny's lap. He held her tighly with his arms on her waist Does she like him? What other reason could there probably be! Johnny knows that I like her, uhgg he's such a backstaber. I think part of that is my fault, they always flirted with each other and I never stopped them. I lost her! I wanted to yell at him, telling him to get his hands off of her. 

    A voice interrupted my thoughts, a familiar voice, I turned my head to the sound of the voice. "Bro stop staring"  Alex laughed. Before I responded to Alex, I checked my surrounding. I was checking if anybody saw me being a creep, I sat back down in my seat and turned to Alex. "I know that you like her but, damn. Does it have to be that obvious that an alien from outter-space can know that" he laughed. I smirked at him, "Everyone knows that I like Gabby so whats the point of hidding it," I sighed, "but why dosent she like me back?" Alex shook his head "I don't know why, but you shouldn't be so demonstrative of it. Well you don't show it that much but when you show it, and even when you don't wanna show it... you have a big impact." I was confused, and I guess my facial expression showed that too, which made him explain more deeply. " I mean like, you say hi to her and you stare at her until she responds. You look at her when she passes by. You go by her locker, and almost scare the life of her when she realises your there. Ughh, what I'm trying to say is... don't be so obvious. You know you look like the biggest dork for liking somebody that doesn't even like you-" I interrupted him feeling disrespected, "Well let me be the biggest dork, I'm happy being a dork, maybe she'll give me a chance thinking 'wow he still likes me after what I made him pass through, hmph' and I'll be there to accept her." His eyes were wide and he began to hush me, I was almost yelling. Alex put his hand infront of him, trying to signal me to calm down. I listen, and he began to finish what he was trying to tell me earlier. " Ok, I know you like her and she's lovely and all. But her being 'lovely' has consequences for you. Maybe she likes somebody else, and your the thing thats blocking her to get to know that boy. Or... or maybe a boy likes her, and he's can't to tell her because your in the middle of the way." He sighed as he began to get tired from all the talking, "Look if you don't stop now... she gonna not want to be your friend. You don't want that won't you?" I began to protest and said, " Maybe she likes me and dosent want to show it, but if she gives me a warning to stop,... I'll stop. I don't want to lose her completely, I can't even imagen how'd it feel if she and I were no longer firends." Alex was getting frusttrated with all my chatter about Gabby, " Eric, then stop before she gives you a warning,... what if she dosen't even give you a warning and out of the blue she is no longer friends with you." He sighed, as he saw me looking at the ground feeling completely wounded. "Eric," he said as I brought my face up " just think about it." I nodded and turned around and fell asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Did you like the chapter? I know I did, lol. Sorry that it took me soo long to write, my mom took my computer. I'll promise to update as soon as I can. Update days are on FRIDAYS. ^-^ Be sure to comment and favorite this book. I love you guys, bye. And if you wanna contact me... kik--> @candy8233

Muawww