The Lost Kiss

Once upon a time, there was a girl. Her name was Tuesday, and she longed to be with the gentleman, Romeo. Her heart ached for him day and night. She paced through the empty halls of her palace. Selfish as she was, she cared for him so much, almost more than herself ( but not quite). Every day Tuesday would come home from school and sketch pictures of Romeo while wishing dearly to win his love and possibly a kiss, long lost in the ages of misery that seemed to fill her life. One night at a school dance, Tuesday encountered her beloved Romeo.
      " Tuesday, would you care to dance with me?"
   Tuesday's heart soared like an eagle at the thought of dancing with her one true love.
"Oh, Romeo!" breathed Tuesday, "you're so... charming."
She danced with him until 9:00, where Romeo took Tuesday out into the beautiful garden. Silhouetted in the moonlight, he held her hands and they came close together, their bodies almost touching. Tuesday felt the warmth of his body against her smooth silk dress. They came closer together, and she was startled by a sudden brush across her lips; the lost kiss of her past had been found. She smiled underneath the warmth of his soft touch and together the two raced away, their love pulling them close. And they lived in peace, love and harmony forever.
                     The End