Falling In Love with an Anime Guy

Chapter 1- Club Trauma

The rays of sunlight beamed into 15 year old Mia's room, brightened the whole place, and creeped into her eyes waking her up in a forced manner.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaawn" The will to obtain more sleep is pulling her towards the bed

"Wait, what day is today?"  Mia's tone changed from sleepiness to excitement.

She looked at her new high-tech watch called AniGear, short for Anime Gear.  It has a shiny bracelet, matching the watch's impeccable sparkling design, filled with glitters. But despite of the shine it gives the eye, it still possesses a very classy and pleasant-to-the-user figure.

Her father gave it to her as a present last Christmas. It has all the functions a Hardcore Anime lover finds useful. It receives and informs its wearer fresh anime news, updated every 20 minutes. It also automatically installs new released manga volumes in a flick and projects with rays of light if the user wants to read for better comfort. It also acts like a time indicator, calendar, calculator, light emitting device, sound and video recorder, GPS, television, radio, voice enhancer, camera and phone and has an android watch system, making it flexible in all sorts of apps and a built in sky laser to beam the sky incase the wearer  needs to inform other people that he or she is in a certain place in times that the said person needs to be traced. Anigear is also made with an unbelievably unlimited memory space. But among all its functions, one stands out and it is its anime hologram app. It forms light to materialize any desired anime character, and can even copy the voices of the chosen virtual creature

"OMG! Its.......MONDAY!" She screamed in thrill.

"I gotta hurry and change my clothes, today is the day everybody anticipates!"

Everything seem to happen in a blink of an eye and one instant, she's already putting her shoes on, almost ready for school.

"Mom, goodbye, i'm off to school!" She said with rush and intense eagerness to blast her way to the Star High, where she's going for  2nd year high school. 

"Goodbye Sweetie, go home early this afternoon, Okay?" Her mom said in a concerning way. 

"Sure mom!" Mia said as she opens the door.

.........Kleeeeeeerchunk.........

Their gigantic door opened and revealed a young man, same age with her. He has dark blue soft-looking sideburn hair that is assumed to be very wonderful to be perceived by the sense of touch. He is blessed with a pretty fair skin surface and a height like other guys in his generation. The bare-aged gentleman wears incredibly neat clothes, free from stain and smells like gentle-herbal perfume. His eyes were dark blue in color, a shade that is similar to his hairs' and the pair of his vision organs is enclosed with  NERD GLASSES.

"Hi Mia, would you like to walk to the school with me?" the young man said.

"Oh..It's you Ethan, my ever CUTE bestfriend!!" Mia said with a hug

Ethan's cheeks flared pinkish red but seemed to be annoyed when he was regarded as cute

"BUT...well..DUH!! walking is pathetically tiring, riding a cab is WAAAY better."  She said with a disgust facial expression.

"Oh come on! walking would be more fun plus we will have more time to talk with eachother!" Ethan insisted.

"What do you mean, we face eachother the whole day, every day, what more time do you need?" Mia stood by her words.

"It's still different if we walk you know." He sighed "But I guess, I would have to walk alo.."

"Wait..Okay, I'll walk with you...I'll walk with my bestfriend" She said with approval.