The match

Claudia's POV:
The next day I woke up at 7 am and planned to see the rest of the city's sightseeing. I wore a blue jeans, black tank top and sneakers. Anna said that she's going to come with me, so I went for her room after I finished. I knocked on the door and she opened with a wide and funny smile. " I'm ready. Shall we go?" Said Anna. " Yeah sure. I'm ready too" I replied. We first went to the Buen Retiró park. It was completely amazing and romantic for couples actually. It had a lake or something like a fountain with a big statue in the middle of it. We sailed with one of its beautiful boats and had fun there. Then, we went to temple of Debod , which is an Egyptian temple in Madrid. It contains beautiful and ancient columns like those ones in Egypt. We loved the place there so much. We went to Sorolla Museum after this. It's a masterpiece really! Everything there is beautiful and fancy. The paintings, the pots and the small statues. It contains many pieces of arts. After this exploration in the city, we saw that we should go back to take a rest and prepare ourselves for the match. When we arrived at the hotel, I went to my room, took a shower and then I slept. The match was at 8 pm. I woke up at 6pm and started to get ready. Yeah I take long time to get ready. When I finished , I went to Anna's room to take her and go. When she opened the door to me, it was obvious that she's tired. " I can't go Claudia. I think I'll stay in my room" said Anna. " okay dear, but take care of yourself " I replied. " oh I will. Thank you dear" said Anna. I took a taxi and went to the stadium. I had a VIP ticket, so I sat on the first line. The match began ( Real Madrid vs Atlético Madrid). I was so excited and I wanted Real Madrid to win this match of course. Then Rodriguez scored the first goal. I was sooo happy at this time. After that Cristiano Ronaldo scored the second and the third goal. I was totally taken by his beautiful playing. When the match ended Cristiano came to give his shirt for the fans. I was calling for him and wanted to take the shirt. When he saw me he smiled and waved to me. He gave me the shirt and I was very happy. I was out of the stadium when my phone rang. " you came!" Said Ronaldo. " yeah I told you. I can't miss a match for my favorite team" I replied. "So where are you?"said Ronaldo  " I left the stadium" I replied. " no, stay where you are. I'll drive you on my way" said Ronaldo " oh thank you but no need" I replied. " no excuses miss" he said. " okay " I replied with a smile. After few minutes I found a car in front of me and Cristiano is driving it. I came in and greeted him. " very nice to see you again" he said. " thank you so much" I said with a smile. " so how's your stay in Madrid going?" He said ." It's pretty good actually. I visited many places and I enjoyed it" I replied. " great, so tell me more about yourself Claudia" he said. " there's not much to know about me" I replied. " no tell me. Actually I find it little bit weird that a beautiful and smart girl like you is single" he said. " no, it's not weird at all. Many people are single" I replied. " they say that people travel because they're searching for something or because they're running from something. I wonder which one is you" said Cristiano. " I looked at him in anxiety. " maybe the first one. I want to live many adventures and to travel the world" I replied " maybe" he said with unconvinced face. When we arrived to the hotel, he came out and open the door of the car for me. What a gentleman! I wanted to check his hand, but suddenly he pressed his lips against mine passionately. Subconsciously I kissed him back. Then I stepped back and walked away to the hotel. He ran after me and hold my hand. " What's wrong? Are you mad at me?" He said. " Please Cristiano I don't wanna talk about it. I'll go to sleep. Bye" I replied " till the next time" he said. I didn't know what happened. I wanted to share him the kiss, but something in me felt that it's not that easy. Going into a relationship with a famous person like Ronaldo even if it's a shallow one is not easy at all. It have its demands and I'm not willing to fight for something or someone any more. I've learned a lot of what I've been through. I went to my room, changed my clothes and did my best to stop thinking and sleep.