After Math

I woke up with sheets tangled around my naked body, Leh's body pressed against mine. I stare at her fondly while tracing her sculpted jaw line with the tips of my fingers, admiring her masculine beauty. My attraction to studs has been consistent but secretive. Fears of being judged forcing me to mask my true desires. I've just started to wonder if I made a mistake by marrying Jaz when Leh's eyes flutter then open fully. She watches me for a moment.

"What are you thinking about? " Leh asks, pecking my lips.

"Nothing, " I lie, not wanting to discuss how she causes me to question my biggest life decision.

I roll over and grab my phone off the nightstand before returning to my position beside Leh. 13 missed calls. All of them from Jaz. I fumble with my phone, hastily unlocking it and calling Jaz. One ring, two rings, three rings, voicemail.

"SHIT," I yell out loud, sending her a quick 'I'm sorry' text before throwing my phone across the room. It lands with soft thud on the love seat in the corner.

"Why are you even with her if you like studs so much? " Leh questions.

I turn to her, prepared to curse her out for being smart before I see the seriousness on her face.

" Idk okay, " I begin, picking my words carefully as not to reveal too much. "I love her" I finish.

This much was true I love Jaz, at least I think I do, with all my heart but I'm just not as attracted to her as I am to studs, especially Leh.

"Okay" she says plainly, obviously not satisfied with my answer.

I stood from the bed exposing myself to her.

"Where are you going? " she asks, concerned.

"To make breakfast, " I state before walking towards the door.

"Aren't you going to put on some clothes? "

All these questions.

"Nope" I yell, running out into the hallway and down the stairs, her footsteps chasing me. I trip and fall over the last step landing titties first on the carpeted floor. Leh's footsteps slow and laughter erupts behind me. She lays her naked body on top of my own.

" GET OFF MEEE! "I yell, pouting.

"Nope, " she says mocking me, popping the p.

" Please I'm hu- mmhm, " she cuts my sentence short, trailing her tongue up neck, nibbling on my ear before getting up.

"Ass, " I mumble, getting up and walking into the kitchen, purposely swaying my hips like a fem to tease her.

"Get fucked," she warns licking her lips.

" Fuck me then papi, " I say seductively.

" You don't know what you've just gotten yourself into daddy, " she whispers huskily, picking me up and putting me on the counter.

--
--
--
--

TBC