chapter 6

hello my lovely readers thank you so much for reading I love you all so much. hope you enjoy Chapter 6 xxx Ella  p.s this changes povs a lot

America's (POV)                                                                                                                                                                   

I wake up in a chair bloodied and in a lot of pain

"who are you and what do you what" I yell afterwards I begin coughing up blood I fall back into darkness.

Maxons (POV)

"do we know where she is?' I ask my voice trembling "yes we are preparing troops to extract queen America as we speak" a guard informs me. " I am going with you" "my king you cant if the rebels see you they will kill you" "my wife is there she could be dead, if she dies I will not be able to cope"" "ok your majesty but please, please be careful" " I will" I replied and with that I went to get my dear back.

America's (POV)

I wake up to the sound of gunshots. what was happening?, "ive found her" I hear someone yell, wait I know that voice MAXON!!!!! he came and rescued me. I feel the ropes on my arms and legs  loosen, a strong pair of arms pick me up bridal style, I yank off my blindfold and look into the eyes of my amazing husband. " Maxon you came for me I knew you would" I yell as he ran back to the awaiting truck. " I couldn't sleep not knowing where you were mer" he whispered, I leaned up to and went to kiss him but winced in pain "my love, are you ok?" is all I here before the darkness encloses me.

Maxons (POV)

I run back to the awaiting truck carrying an unconscious America in my arms. "hurry back to the castle" I say urgently. I get in the back of the truck and hold my love close to me " please wake up America, if you wake up you can wear pants for a week" I whisper to her" " for a whole week" a weary voice says

hey guys hope you liked chapter 6, please rate and comment love you my dears xxx Ella