- Taeyang

*edited

Y/N's POV

Yoo Taeyang is the most popular kid in the school. A lot of people loves him but he's not that kind of kid where people loves him because of he's smart or anything,

He's a playboy.
I don't know why girls swooning over him. Maybe because of his handsome looks. But I have a secret that no one should know.

" Hi Y/N! What are you doing here alone? " Hwiyoung my classmate ask.

" Oh, Im just waiting for my friend. " i said but secretly I'm waiting for someone special.

" Oh ok, I meet you in class then bye! " he wave to me and went to our classroom.

Suddenly I've been push by someone to the corner of the hallway.

" miss me? " he said

I smile looking up and kiss him.

" Where were you Taeyang! I've been waiting for you just now.. " I pout

" oo, sorry Jagi you know the girls " i'm sure he's talking about his fangirls.

And yes, Im dating the biggest playboy in the school. I know ita a bad choice. But trust me, I've been dating him for 3 years already.

He hold my cheeks and smile warmly to me.
He really is a playboy tbh, he flirt with everyone in this school. Its me who really love him and trust him so much.

My face drop thinking all that stuff. Can't he stop being a playboy? Can't he tells everyone that I'm his girlfriend? Why does he care about his image only?
Why can't I think these stuff earlier?

" Hey baby, what's wrong ? " he look at me worriedly.

" can you change? " i say plainly.

" what do you mean change? " He ask me back

" Can't you stop being a playboy and can we tells everyone at school we're on relationship? I mean we have been keeping this secret for a long time already Taeyang..I..I " i lost my word already. I see his face and see that his expression change from worried to cold.

" It will ruin my image Y/N !" He said not so loud or else everyone will know.

" so all you care is your image?!?! " why does everything happens so quickly.
Just now we were lovey-dovey and now we're fighting.

" its not like that. " he said while running his fingers through his hair.

" if that's all you care, we're over " I said and I know its a stupid decision.

Why these thing happen so quickly? And I just ended up our 3 years relationship.

I walk away from there and late to class, I think I'll skip school for today.

***

The next morning~

I wake up feeling worst than ever. I have eyebags under my eyes. I seriously look like a panda. I cried so much last night because of him.

Maybe I should forget him? I can't. He is the most precious thing for me.

I put on my school uniform and apply some make up to cover up my eyebags.

I walk to school. My heart aches thinking of the way we talked yesterday.

' it will ruin my image Y/N '

All he cares is his image? I sigh.

I walk to school and hear shouting everywhere. I sigh again for the 2nd time.
' its him '
His fangirl always did this every morning! How could the teacher doesn't know about this?

Suddenly I see him walk to me with smile on his face.
What's wrong with him.

He grab my hand and kiss my cheeks infront of all his fangirls.

What.The.Heck.

" yah! What are you doing!! "
I have to admit , i like it but we just broke up yesterday?!?

" Im telling everyone you're mine " he wink at me.

" Hey guys! Do you see this girl right here? She's mine and only mine! " he shout
I slap his hand ligthly.
" ouch, its hurt jagi! " he pout

" Oppa! What are you doing with her?!? You said I'm your girlfriend yesterday " a girl with fake eyelashes come infront of us and sending glares at me.

" Im just joking about that but when I say that this pretty is mine, I'm deadly serious..so will you excuse us " he smirk at that girl and drag me away from the crowd.

I think he's taking me to the park behind our school.

I let myself our from his hands.
" why are you doing this?!? Why? Why? " I'm in tears right now. Why did he did that?

He wipe my tears and smile down at me since I'm shorter than him.

" I'm trying to change myself Y/N, just for you.. please let me into your heart one more time. Trust me I'll make you more happy and make you feel loved. " he said and kiss my lips.

I kiss back. Our lips move in sync. It seems like no one is around. It just me and him. He holds my waist not wanting me to go.

We stop kissing because we're still in school. You can't kiss too long in school kids.

I smile looking at him.
" I love you " he said " I love you too " I reply
Thank god I have him back.

____________________________________

Hello butterflies!🙆🏼 this is a request from @hyungwon_monsta_x
Thank you for requesting again :) hope you like it!
Guys I don't know why but for me Taeyang and the word flirt can't be seperated tbh😂😂
He such a flirt and I know how much people saying that he is a bias wrecker! 👏

Go check my new book > SF9 stuff!
I'll write a lot of random stuff about SF9!

/ sorry if there are mistakes in writing😊