Chapter 1/Christmas time!!!!

It's finally Christmas o how I love this time of year!!! Hello there I didn't see you...a hello I'm not the little boy...I'm down here...no,no seriously I'm not the dog..the cat...THE CAT!!!no not the gray one the white one....there you go...BINGO!!!!!

Ok let's get down to business I'm Romeo and let's just say I love Christmas!! Alot of people say that cats hate Christmas,but that's not not the case at all!!!

My fellow cat friend, Juneau believes that the reason people think we don't like Christmas is because we always seem the knock down the tree.

Can you blame us those trees have a plan to harm our owners!! I just know it!! Also who puts a tree in the house?!?!

"Romeo come here kitty, kitty, kitty!!",my owner calls.

"I'm coming!"I meow. Of course she can't understand me,but it's the thought that counts,right?!?!

"Hey kitty are you excited for Christmas?" My owner Lilly ask joyfully.

"Yes I am I can't wait for treats!",I meow.

Lilly laughs then says,"Come on kitty let's go watch a Christmas movie!"

O how I love Christmas movies!

Once my owner and I get settled on the couch she turns on the movie Home alone.

I lay on Lilly's lap, as her hand gently pets my fur. After a couple minutes of the movie I close my eyes.