Ch.11: Need A Friend? (Part 5)

Chaos. That's the word Camilla would use to describe the room before her. The cabinet with her mother's China was overturned, the glass of the dishes and cabinet door was strewn everywhere. Next was the dining room table. It was broken in half with burns and scratches. Hell, smoke was still rising from it. She padded carefully through the room and found her kitchen in the same state. The sink was broken, water spraying wildly, the fridge was in a million pieces, food everywhere. At least the stove was intact. She pads back into the dining room before going to the source of noise, yelling, and curses. The den. Inside, Cyborg, Beast Boy, and Starfire are arguing. All that was being said was jumbled in with each shouting voice. Raven was reading a book but it was quite obvious the arguing was getting to her. Camilla grows angrier by the second. Raven's eyes snap up from the book when she feels the intensity of the anger and her eyes grow wide when she sees Camilla's normal blue eyes are now a dark, rich, amethyst.

"Uh, guys?" she calls nervously but the other roommies continue to argue. "Guys?" still arguing. "GUYS!!!" everyone goes silent.

"What. The. Hell?" Camila slowly growls. The guilty slowly turn to her and all faces visibly pale.

"Reaper voice in human form, that's not good." Victor mutters. Camilla inhales deeply.

"One of you better start talking... And make it fast."

"She/he did it!" Camilla glares at them.

"I don't give a fucking rat's ass who started it! Get your asses in there and clean it up!" Garfield glares at her.

"You can't tell us what to do! Why not just use your powers miss all wise and powerful?"

"I'm not the one who made the damn mess now did I toots?"

"It's not my house!"

"You're right! It's mine! I took you in, feed you, buy that stupid nyan cat shirt you're wearing, and pretty much let you be a freeloader while I pay for all the shit you do."

"Yeah? Well maybe I don't want you to! I never asked you to do all this and honestly, you do a pretty poor job. All you do is say confusing things and act like you know me when actually you're nothing but a total bitch." Camilla pauses before turning around and walking out of the room. The front door opens then slams which causes a picture of a young Camilla and two older people, assumedly her parents, to fall and break.

"... What did I just do!?!?!?" Beast Boy wails.

"Other than being a complete jerk? You pretty much told her she was good at nothing but being a bitch." Raven answers, flipping a page. Garfield groans.

"What do I do?" he asks, hyperventilating. Cyborg sighs and pats his back.

"First, we clean up our mess. Could you help, Raven?" the empath nods silently before floating and casting a spell that causes a black aura to pick up the trash and wreckage in the den.

"Then what?" Garfield asks sorrowfully.

"You apologize." Cyborg continues while pointing a finger at Gar. He droops his head,

"How?"

***

Reaper grinds her teeth in rage as she flies over the city.

"I'm not a bitch!" she grumbles. "I mean, I might say sassy comments but they're funny! I'm funny!" she lands where she first met Bruce and looks at two roses where his parents laid that night. "I'm funny...right?" Her shoulders sag as she stares at them. Suddenly, she feels a familiar pull. Metropolis, again. She sucks her teeth. "What now? I swear, if it's another problem that deals with aliens-" she teleports off.