Nick

It was the first time I'd been left alone with him. We were at a party, my friend had abandoned me in search of booze. His friends had presumably found conquests. I didn't even know him that well, I'd only seen him in my classes. This was the first time I'd even come to a party. He was hot, deep pale blue eyes, golden blonde hair and rippling abs.

We were kind of just shoved into this situation and i had no clue what to do. I had come up here to lie down since i got ditched. I think his friend shoved him in here because he looked awkward too.

Finally he spoke, "Hi, I'm Nick."

"Sarah." I murmured sheepishly, looking at my feet for the millionth time. I felt his eyes drift over me as my cheeks heated. He moved closer and i lifted my gaze to his, i wasn't alarmed to my amazement. I was curious where this might lead.

As my gaze met his, i noticed a strange emotion in them. I hadn't seen it directed at me before. Lust. I hadn't thought my curves were all that appealing since in school no one looked my way. Now he was very close, his arm snaking around my waist slowly. As if waiting to be turned down. Instead i wrapped my own arm around him, resting my hand on the small of his back.

Now i felt heat elsewhere as i felt the tension growing between us. He moved his lips to my neck and i couldn't help the moan that escaped. No one had ever touched me there like that before. But instead of wanting more of it, i found myself wanting his lips on my own. I gently placed my free hand on his chin and nudged upwards before tangling my fingers in his hair.

He trailed kisses up my neck, along my jaw, to my lips. I could already tell this was going to be a fun night. I moaned into his lips as his tongue swiped my bottom lip, asking for entry. I gladly accepted and deepened the kiss, not sure what i was doing but following his lead. 

Our bodies were flush against each other and i felt myself get hotter as a tent started to brush me. I moved the hand that was on his back down to his fly and started fumbling with it, trying to open it one handed.

His mouth left mine as he ripped off his shirt, then his hands replaced mine and i took my own shirt off. Now he stood in his boxers and I stood in my bra. I wasn't going to let him get everything off me so easily. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought his lips back to mine, it was a shorter kiss this time because soon after we made contact he pulled up and trailed more kisses down my jaw and my neck. He trailed right down to the top of my bra and his hands went to unclasp it. He stopped and hovered there. Then he looked at me, as if in question. When i nodded, a blush rising, he unclasped the bra; throwing it into the corner with his clothes.

Once it was gone he brought his mouth back to my breast, trailing more kisses to the nipple. I inhaled in shock as he took it in his mouth and gently sucked. Now i was partially leaning into him as i moaned. He dragged his teeth over it, gently and my knees buckled; putting all my weight on him as his mouth moved away and he caught me.

He swung me up into his arms and brought me to the bed. He laid me down gently and climbed on top. He brought his mouth up to my other breast and gave that one the same treatment.  As i moaned, i was doubly aware of the ever growing tent now brushing my lady bits; almost grinding them through my pants.

When he'd finished he trailed kisses down my stomach and played with my belly button as he undid my pants and took them off, my legs kicking them to get them off faster. He took my panties off half way before becoming impatient with them, almost ripping them from my body as he threw them.

Then he continued his trail. He hovered over my opening and breathed on it, sending a violent shiver up my spine as i moaned again. He moved his face closer and then he was licking and kissing and sucking so rapidly i wasn't sure which was happening and when. I moved my hands up to block the scream i felt rising in my throat as my hips moved off the bed and into the air.

Then he removed his mouth and replaced it with his fingers. He rubbed gently at it and slowly put a finger inside. My hips dropped back to the bed as another moaning scream escaped into my hands. He moved his finger in and out and it took all i had not to buck my hips with him. He slid another finger inside and moved faster and faster. When he removed them he put them in his mouth as i panted.

He licked my flavor from his fingers before removing his own underpants and fully revealing himself to me. He was huge. I wasn't sure he would even fit. I spread my legs as wide as i could, in this position and braced myself for entry. Nothing came right away and i looked back at him to see him fiddling with a condom.

I waited patiently for him to finish, noting that he'd had it on his person the entire time he was here at this party.

Finally i felt him moving to hover over me once more. He brought the tip to my opening before stopping. Looking back up into my face. I nodded and braced myself once again; hands curling in the bed sheets.

To my surprise there wasn't any pain and he easily slid himself in. Once his face was up at mine again, i gave him a quizzical look. He murmured something about lube before giving a thrust. My hands left the bed as he kept going, instead i wrapped them around him. Suddenly he wrapped his arms around my back and almost had us doing a barrel roll as he flipped me on top. I clung to him as he kept thrusting.

The position was actually more comfortable and i relaxed as we moaned and panted together in harmony.

We went on like that for almost an hour and i felt him cum many times inside that poor condom. We only stopped because we were both too tired to keep going and we both still had to find our ways home. As we got dressed, i asked him sheepishly; "How many times did i cum?"

"You don't know?"

"No, should I?"

"Wait... were you  virgin?"

"Yeah...?"

"Oh.. Well um.. you came about," He thought for a moment, "Almost ten times, i think."

"Thank you.." I blushed. Then i realized why he must have asked. "Um.. it's okay if you weren't looking for a relationship... I'm just happy my first time will be memorable.."

He looked at me for a while with disbelief before saying, "I would love nothing more than if you would be my girlfriend."

The End